Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 63)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Quislet, Esq Quislet, Esq has just turned 55
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Beagz:
The last time *I* posted a pic, I got fined $50,000 for ever poster that viewed it. =Ž

That is a lie. Beagz has a rugged handsome look about him.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
My birthday was Friday--I got taken out to dinner by a group of friends--there were about 27 of us crammed into a room of my favorite restaurant--and the chef made my favorite, carrot cake!

-

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
*blush*

Thanks, Quis. I'll slide you an extra $50,000 just for that. [Wink]

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

HOLY COW!! Happy belated birthday, knowjack!!!

How come Memphis has so many cute guys??

--------------------
-----

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by mechana:
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
quote:
Originally posted by mechana:
Caroline, that just may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!

Then Mr. Boyfriend isn't doing his job! Fire him!

(no. no ulterior motives. why do you ask?) [Wink]

Aren't you sweet! Well, flattering words may not be Mr. Boyfriend's forte, but he has many other fine qualities. Not the least of which is that he has cheerfully put up with me for over 10 years. I think I'll keep him. [Smile]
Ronda, I can't imagine anyone having to "put up with" someone as sweet as you. He's a lucky man to have such a great, talented, funny, friendly, and beautiful lady by his side. Be sure to tell him we said so! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
great picture MECHANA !! it's cool seeing "LW" members in "real life" !!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hope you had a great birthday KNOWJACK !!!

so do you have any other pics from the night [Smile]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

heres a couple of new photos ....

-

do you like my Tom Welling hair [Wink]

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

here a different style ..... brushed back !!

-

Matthew.

Beagz
5 of 9

SEE???? I want my hair to do THAT!!!!!!

Oh yeah ... great pics, Matt!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
-----

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice, as ever, Matthew. I'll have to inform Cru that you've posted a picture.

Your hair looks great! You need to make that pic your new avatar.

I like your hair in the first pic better.

[ February 15, 2005, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: ferroboy ]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Dig the long hair Matthew. I was SUPPOSED to be treating myself to a new haircut for my birthday, but my hairdresser cancelled on me--hence in all the birthday photos, I look like I'm wearing (to quote STEEL MAGNOLIAS) a brown football helmet!
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Not to worry, Ferro dear... I'm never far behind Matty Poo and his picture posts [Wink]

Gorgeous as ever, dearheart. The first pic reminds be a bit of Tom Welling, which is always a good thing [Love]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Risas
Watcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Risas   Email Risas         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I don't have any pictures just of me. Would pictures of me standing next to one or more young ladies taken at Dragoncon work?

Here a sample with Alisa as Supergirl (Kara In-Zee). Hint, I'm the guy.
Click for fullsize image

Here's me with actress Nicole Debohr (Ezri Dax on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
Click for fullsize image

And me with some Strawberry Shortcake cuties
Click for fullsize image

You can see all my pictures at the link below:
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=16bvg85f.bwd26tyv&x=0&y=4hju63

From: Montgomery, AL | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
there is something so demented about that strawberry shortcake pic i cant help but smile.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.