Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 62)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
Greets! I'm yet another example of the influx to Legion fandom via the animated series. I came across this place while looking for a good place to discuss the series and characters, and hopefully find a place with fan art and fan fic. (There really isn't too much on the animated series out there, yet.)

Name/Nicknames: `Straya, Aestraya, TeknoKat, TK, Strayabot, "that crazy robot/mecha fangirl"
Occupation: Specimen Prep Tech (part of a unit that's between the docs/hospitals and the labs)
Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, writing, role playing, chatting, movies, sci-fi/fantasy novels, comics, anime, manga, music, guinea pigs, green tea

Favorite Legionnaire: So far and only via the animated series, Brainiac 5. (Like the mecha freak would pick anyone else first? LOL. But seriously, I like the smart ones. And the ones that look harmless enough at FIRST.....)

Other Series/Fandoms: Transformers...my first love as a child and one I'm still very into, mostly with Gen1, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Galaxy Force and the more recent comics. I've also taken an active interest in Avatar the Last Airbender, The Batman and Teen Titans. In the past, I've been very active in the fandoms for Gundam (particularly Wing and G), and Suikoden III.

So, anyway, hi! Probably a longer than necessary introduction, but I'll be around. Just don't mind any typos I might make on the occasion. I try to proofread, I really do, but I work a graveyard shift and sometimes I'm a little too fuzzy in the head to catch all my typing mistakes. ^_^;

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome various new folks!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Straya! Welcome aboard.

You'll find lots of very talented people here on LegionWorld. After checking out the link you rpovided to some of your artwork, I think you will fit right in. You have some wonderful work posted over at devaintart!

Kid Prime is going to swoon when he sees some of it! He's a huge transformer fan as well as Legion fanatic.

Look forward to having you share some of your work here.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Straya! Your art is very cool. You'll find a few other Transformers fans here, including myself. Gundams and MegaMan rock most hard as well.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fangirl Girl
Every Bishonen's Worst Nightmare

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fangirl Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Fangirl Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Name: Sara
(I also own a beautiful summer home in the deepest pits of hell with a lovely view of the rivers of blood of sinners)
What you do: Playland Attendant
(also work parttime as the secretary to Satan)

Favorite Legionaire: Brainiac 5 (I have a nerd fetish)
First starting reading the series a few years ago when I bought my very first Legion comic, a 1976 comic featuring the Adult Legion.

Things I like: Cartoons, comics, music, video games, anime, manga, yaoiyaoiyaoiyaoiyaoiyaoiyaoi

Anything else: Please don't judge me because I work for Satan. She's a really nice woman, I even get free coffee! Also don't judge my bisexuality, I'm proud to swing both sides of the fence!

--------------------
Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!

From: Washington state, have a second home in hell though where I stay when called in | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings Fangirl Girl! I hope you enjoy your stay. There are a ton of interesting folks to get to know here.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee and Actor Lad: Rock on! Always great to meet other Transfans, and fans of Gundam and the various Mega Man series. And I'll probably toss some of my art and/or fic up around here at some point. Unfortunately, my job practically consumes my life during the week, so I don't as much time for creative side activities, but hey...we'll see what happens. [Smile]

*also looks forward to "meeting" Kid Prime*

--------------------

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow loads of new people.
Hi Razorsaw, Fangirl Girl and Straya.
The new cartoon seems very popular, I've never seen it and I don't even know if it's on here (does any body know? Numf, Faraway, Bevis?)
It's good to see you all and I hope you stick around.

Welcome!

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fangirl Girl
Every Bishonen's Worst Nightmare

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fangirl Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Fangirl Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I know that mynameisearl09 on youtube.com has all of the episodes uploaded there.

--------------------
Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!

From: Washington state, have a second home in hell though where I stay when called in | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
So many new people! I've been away to long. :7 Welcome aboard, folks. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Straya:
Vee and Actor Lad: Rock on! Always great to meet other Transfans, and fans of Gundam and the various Mega Man series. And I'll probably toss some of my art and/or fic up around here at some point. Unfortunately, my job practically consumes my life during the week, so I don't as much time for creative side activities, but hey...we'll see what happens. [Smile]

*also looks forward to "meeting" Kid Prime*

You should definately Should post some of your art - it rocks hardcore!

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Straya
Raging Robophile

Joe-Boy: Thanks! I suppose I can go ahead and post the one inked doodle I did of WB!Brainiac 5. I've got someone on DA who's jonesing for me to take on Brainy's battle bot mode, though, and I might have to do that at some point. Really trick him out Transformers style or something. I'd also really like to draw Lightning Lad at some point... I like his character AND his design. Always a good thing.

--------------------

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by walkwithcrowds:
Wow loads of new people.
Hi Razorsaw, Fangirl Girl and Straya.
The new cartoon seems very popular, I've never seen it and I don't even know if it's on here (does any body know? Numf, Faraway, Bevis?)
It's good to see you all and I hope you stick around.

Welcome!

WWC

Its not on yet in the Uk [Frown]

So you have to ty to find those sites I have read about which let you down load them.

Or so I have been told. I would never condone anything which breeches copyright [Wink]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to all the newbies.

Straya, I'm a Transfan, too. The Gen1 cartoon is my [Love] *favorite* [Love] TV show of all time!

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay!

Stealth's back!!

Oh and thanks FL.

Being the law abiding citizen that I am I'll just have to wait till it comes out here. If it ever does.

[ November 28, 2006, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: walkwithcrowds ]

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.