Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 62)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
Well I think I'm feeling brave enough to finally do this! Besides, I'm lonely and need attention [Wink] (I just found out that my boyfriend, who has been out of town for a month already, won't be back for another week) [Frown]

For the record, this is the most flattering picture of me in existence. It's 10 years out of date. Now I have half as much hair and twice as much of everything else! But in my mind, I'll always be that girl.

-

From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Smile] Mechana, you are absolutely beautiful! You certainly were then, and I have no doubt you still are! I can see why you selected this photo to share, you look amazing in it, and if this is the image of yourself that you carry in your mind, then this is who you are. You look happy and radiant, and it comes through from your sparkly eyes, and your gorgeous, flowing firery hair, and your beautiful face with that angelic smile. You have classic beauty, no matter what your size. Thank you for sharing with us.
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Ronda! You're very lovely and pre-Raphaelite in that picture. - even with half the hair and twice everything else, you can't have changed much! Is that red hair (my colour monitor isn't great)? If so, you automatically get to join the LMB Red-Haired League.

Too bad about the BF. That's a long absence.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, i happen to be married to a natural redhead, just check out pic in the gallery. And redheads are exceptional in my book.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Ronda-

You're a babe, period. Ditto what Caroline says.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
OH MY STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda IS a babe!!!
Looks, brains and personality.
*sigh*
AND a redhead.
>whimper<

[Relax Rhonda - Just ask the others here that have met me ... I'm mostly harmless.]

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

Wow, that picture is even more misleading than I thought [Wink] Seriously though, you are all very, very kind and generous, thank you. Caroline, that just may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!
From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Holy Hottie Batman!!!!

Seriously though, you look great. You would have made a great spidergirl [Smile]

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Redheads rule!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! Next time the boyfriend's gone for a month, let us know a bit sooner! Where do you live again? [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by mechana:
Caroline, that just may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!

Then Mr. Boyfriend isn't doing his job! Fire him!

(no. no ulterior motives. why do you ask?) [Wink]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
quote:
Originally posted by mechana:
Caroline, that just may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!

Then Mr. Boyfriend isn't doing his job! Fire him!

(no. no ulterior motives. why do you ask?) [Wink]

Aren't you sweet! Well, flattering words may not be Mr. Boyfriend's forte, but he has many other fine qualities. Not the least of which is that he has cheerfully put up with me for over 10 years. I think I'll keep him. [Smile]
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
If you're still feeling lonely, R., you could join the Legion of Ankle-Biters (there's a thread here) - all you need is a baby pic. [Smile]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
That's a wonderful picture, mechana! It's nice to see more people posting pics! If only some others around here would do the same...

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
The last time *I* posted a pic, I got fined $50,000 for ever poster that viewed it. =Ţ

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.