Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die (Page 61)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Pushes the...

SUPER DUMPSTER... of Space!

Into an alley...

Walks away, whistling...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
(dampered sound of thumping echoes through the streets, but filters into the background, unnoticed by the hoi polloi)
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Jeez, these English majors are soooo melodramatic sometimes.

Dude, just use the secret door behind that pile of flattened cardboard. That's how I got out.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Title: GARBAGE TREATMENT BY ANAEROBIC DECOMPOSITION WITH BACTERIA

Abstract:
The invention relates to treatment of solid waste, preferably garbage, wherein the biologically decomposable organic matters are anaerobically decomposed in a process jointly using EM (effective micro-organisms) and some other bacterial species and common cheap additives. The anaerobic decomposition is carried out at an elevated temperature, whereby a major part of the moisture in the waste matter is evaporated, not producing garbage leakage and as a result, the initial investment in equipment and machinery as well as operational expenses are low. Besides, compared with burying methods, the garbage treatment according to the invention necessitates a smaller surface area and causes no pollution to the surrounding environment. Therefore, it can be utilized for residential and industrial zones. The product of the decomposition is a micro organic fertilizer that can be used in farms.

GARBAGE TREATMENT BY ANAEROBIC DECOMPOSITION WITH BACTERIA

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Quis, We don't need a big long dissertation on the...

SUPER DUMPSTER... of Space!

Plain old suspension of disbelief works!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Who spray-painted "I [heart] Lash 4-Ever" in metallic green all over the space-dumpster ?

Quank, you sentimental fool... [shakes head]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Jeez, these English majors are soooo melodramatic sometimes.

Dude, just use the secret door behind that pile of flattened cardboard. That's how I got out.

Thanks... forgot all about it.

'scuse me while I go home to shower...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I need more proof that the man is naked.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
I need more proof that the man is naked.

You can see his pussy! In the name of gender equality, that should be proof enough.
cleome46

quote:
"...Never take a shower
It's an awful pain
Singing in the shower's
Like singing in the rain...
"

-- Magidson/Washington/Cleary, "Singing In The Bathtub"

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

[Police]woke up in my clothes again this morning
don't know exactly where I am
I should heed my doctor's warning
he does the best with me he can
shadows in the rain
[/police]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low
According to all sources, the street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
Just about half-past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet!
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!
It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean!

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

but when one considers the velocity raining men would achieve when falling from even a low cloud to the ground, the net result would be a sea of blood and guts covering the land.

The song is sung from the point of view of an afficionado of masculinity... but the result would only be celebrated by extreme man-haters.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

No, I saw the video. They all land safely (and horny)

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.