Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 61)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
no.

APBM,

If you were invited to write/draw/supervise any comic book series, original or pre-existing, what would it be (and what would your role be)?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Easy! I would co-write an LMBP comic series with Cobalt!

Alas Poor Bald Man,
Same question!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
A LSH one-shot comic.....using nothing but photomanips. I of course would be the maniper.

Aliens Probe Behinds Monthly,

Pepsi or Coke?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Coca Cola.

APBM,

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
A & W

APBM

Whats you favorite fancy restaurant?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
As a vegetarian my options are limited. Mia Francesca has some good pasta dishes though.

APBM

What's the last CD you purchased?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Kataklysm - In the Arms of Devestation

APBM,

What was the last movie you watched?

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Star Wars: Revelations

APBM

Where were you born?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't actually know. Adoptions can be funny that way.

APBM:

What was the last animated program (movie or TV) that you saw?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably an episode of Spongebob. Hard to say exactlyfor sure since I have two boys, 9 and 4, so the tube's always tuned to cartoons! (not to imply that I don't enjoy them! [Big Grin] )

Artistic People Bore Me,
Has anyone ever broken your heart in such a bad way that you're still not completely over it?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
No. It was broken but it recovered. Now I can't figure out what I ever saw that stooge.

APBM:

When and where was your last vacation?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
July 2006, Cross country train trip culminating with the San Diego Comic Con (and meeting several Legion Worlders)

APBM,

Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all? And why?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, if you survive it there's something to be learned from the losing.

APBM

Prince Harry to Iraq? Smart? Not? Why?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Why not? I don't think he is as significant to the Iraqi insurgents as some think he is. I'd bet even most of the US soldiers would not recognize him as a prince of England just by looking at him, especially dressed in full gear like all the other soldiers there.

APBM,

Do you think President Bush should have convinced his daughters to join the military? Not necessarily to go to Iraq, but to show support for the war effort?

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

I'd beg the question and say I can't see it's the place of any parent to try and convince their child to join the military. Counsel yes.

APBM

On a more serious note, cheap vanilla or cheap chocolate? Quality vanilla or quality chocolate?

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.