Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 61)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
well now i'm bollocking viciously f###ed aren't i
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
If you can convince Cobie to divorce Space Tart, thus making Viv happy, I'm sure you could be saved somehow.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Wait. I think there's a Proty or two lying around somewhere. You'll be good as new in no time, ded. [Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Or will he? We all know how this turned out 5 Years Later.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
The only way to save dedman is to have him sleep and pleasure a hundred female virgins, by sunrise.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

See, dedman, there's hope for you yet!

--------------------
Dan

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm...I just happen to have 100 female virgins handy...

OK, fine, so they're not all virgins...

And Viv, I thought we already settled it? You, me, Space Tart and the Supergirl robot will all share this section of Stu's house? No? Bad idea? Why are you looking at me like that?

Help?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't understand this thread anymore. Could you please provide me a synopsis of relevant points? And, oh yes ... please have it on my desk by 3 o'clock this afternoon. Thanks so much.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
I don't understand this thread anymore. Could you please provide me a synopsis of relevant points? And, oh yes ... please have it on my desk by 3 o'clock this afternoon. Thanks so much.

i'd like to but i'm very busy at the moment picking cherries [Smile]
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
[Confused] unless you are referring to that OTHER thread.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

And Viv, I thought we already settled it? You, me, Space Tart and the Supergirl robot will all share this section of Stu's house? No? Bad idea? Why are you looking at me like that?

Help?

You want to be female virgin, Cobie?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Please tell me you don't actually think you can have Space Tart, a Supergirl robot, and a hundred female virgins in my house, and not expect to compensate me in some fashion... [Big Grin]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestess Viviane:
quote:

Help?

You want to be female virgin, Cobie?
Ah, I see you've met Homecoming Queen... [LOL]
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Just say "No", Cobie! Between castration and gender-switching...frankly, I'm scared of Viv.

STU, I think you get "sloppy seconds". [Big Grin]

--------------------
Dan

Stu
Time Trapper

If Cobie thinks I'm going to be left with sloppy seconds, then he's forgotten that I have as much power as Viv, if not more... [Wink]
  This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.