Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 61)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
You "guys" (and I use the plural loosely) just go ahead and PM each other about the uncool employees at the comic shop.

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Puh-LEEZE. I only WISH my hair was as straight as Jackie's.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
If the government and DC Comics can rely on distributing disinformation to mislead the masses, then so can you, hmmmm? [Nardo]

But regardless, knowjack, I hope and pray you find the box in your dad's attic.

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
No way do I fit in with all these cute guys!

But I did put some photos in the Album: the original Cramer (a beauty!), myself with seaweed wig and myself as the grinning puppy-kissing idiot.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for posting those, Cramey!! Love 'em! You're a super-cutie-pie... of space, of course. And your kritters would turn anyone into a kritter-kisser!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Jackie boy is hot. Wish my hair could do what your hair does. All my hair is a big spikey mess!

Thanks for posting the pics...

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
I think it's always a case of the 'grass is greener'...I've finally learned how to work with my poker straight hair--but for years I always wanted curly or at least wavy hair. It finally took a good hairdresser to lay it on the line that my hair was NEVER going to do the things I wanted it to and to explore other avenues!
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
But I did put some photos in the Album: the original Cramer (a beauty!), myself with seaweed wig and myself as the grinning puppy-kissing idiot.

Thanks for posting those pictures, FC. It's always really nice to be able to put a face to the people you meet around here.

Juan

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Aww...how sweet, Cramer. We knew you were a dog-love at heart - even if it was forced on you. [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
gawd, the general hottyness of legionworld is astounding! more pictures!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by knowjack:
I think it's always a case of the 'grass is greener'...I've finally learned how to work with my poker straight hair--but for years I always wanted curly or at least wavy hair. It finally took a good hairdresser to lay it on the line that my hair was NEVER going to do the things I wanted it to and to explore other avenues!

I have thick wavey hair, it's a pain in the ass to tame it. I just got it cut into a bob, I like it.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Too many hunky people in here. I'm having an inferiority complex LOL

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
hey you can check out my picture in other thread - "Bears, Otters, etc". Have fun!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Bruno as your friendly straight friend you know you are a stud. The beard, the kilt, the french? cmon now. Plus I've told we look alike so you know you look good! doh!

Jorge*escapes*

[ December 28, 2004, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Jorg-El ]

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jorg-El:
Bruno as your friendly straight friend you know you are a stud. The beard, the kilt, the french? cmon now. Plus I've told we look alike so you know you look good! doh!

Jorge*escapes*

LOL Jorge, it's true that you're a hunk! SO if you're told we loook alike, that must indeed make me a stud as well [Smile] thanks [Wink]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.