Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 61)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Rest in Peace, Queen Connie.

You will be sorely missed.

Julio, you have our deepest sympathy.

Chuck & Alice

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Our pets give us so much. I'm so sorry to hear about Connie.

[Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm very sorry for your loss, Vee.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sad news about Connie.

Be well Vee.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Very sorry to hear of your loss, Vee... [Frown]
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
sorry Vee, that's terrible.
take care.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Julio, our hearts are breaking for you. It is going to be so quiet without Connie to share your space with and to lend her presence. I promise her spirit will always be with you, inside your heart forever. Especially in these next few months there will be times when you swear you catch a glimpse of her out of the corner of your eye, or hear her purring just as you drop off to sleep. Connie's tail will still brush against your pantleg or your bare skin if you are in shorts. She is resting now, but part of her spirit will stay with you to comfort you.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Now I just want to gather my four cats together and give them all hugs and kisses and tell them about the passing of their brave Queen Connie, the reigning Feline Queen of LegionWorld. We are all going to miss her very much.

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so sorry to hear the news Vee, I know how much she meant to you.

[Hug] and much love

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
So sorry to hear this, Vee. My thoughts go out to you [Frown]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Aww, Vee, I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear this news. My thoughts and best wishes go out to you, too.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sorry to hear about this. This may be a cliche, but least she's not hurting now?
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Aw, man. Sorry to hear that, Julio.

If Ronda forgives me, I'm going to reprint something I wrote earlier this year, when her Leroy went on:

Somewhere is a realm with fields of catnip, where mice and balls of yarn are plentiful, and the doors open and close with the flick of a whisker. It is a place where no one dares to push a feline off of the table, which is always full of fish and meat. There is always a hand to scratch or rub - but only when a properly finnicky beast yearns it. The laps and comfy chairs are always available and warm, and there's always a comforting sunbeam to nap by.

Connie is there, and your soul will meet hers again someday.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
My condolences, Vee. Losing a companion is never easy. Be well and think about all the good times you had together.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sorry to hear about your loss Vee, I know how hard it is to lose a much loved cat.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so sorry, Julio.

Rest in Peace, Connie.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.