Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread! (Page 60)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62   
Author Topic: The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread!
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,
Et tu, Brute?

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by future klash:
OM,
Which came first, the chicken or the Egg and I restaurant?

Well, the Egg and I restaurant was likely started on a loan, so it's a matter of finding out how cowardly the bank is.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by cleoMeLASH:
OM,

Origami or Decoupage?

Decoupage.

It's easier to do while drinking and any kid can do it. Indeed, most art critics agree that the masters of this form are drunken 10-13 year olds, which is why wine sales in France have remained steady.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
OM,

Recently the cost of providing evil genius services has increased dramatically due to a new value-added tax on services.

Can you suggest some low wage planets with disproportionately smart people, free education and low ethical standards to off-shore most of the lower level number crunching, so HQ can concentrate on getting trillions in Legion World bail out dollars?

The problem is that most worlds only have one or two of the requirements, and the rest tend to already be spoken for by one cabal or another.

Your best bet for bailout money is to get yourself elected to an LW office and just embezzle the cash. At some point, you'll be expected to anyway. It's practically a Constitutional requirement.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Tay-LASH:
OM,

What's the question?

The question is:

quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
OM, how can you call yourself Outdoor Miner when you obviously have been stuck in a Chilean mine for six months? I cry fowl. INVESTIGATION!

Your ability to shed poultry from your tear ducts may be impressive, but is hardly a basis for subpoenas.

Your crtique of my fashion sense has been noted and logged.

--------------------

future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

Why do people still continue to wear white after Labor Day?

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

Throw rugs or wall-to-wall carpeting?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

Where do you stand on the death penalty?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

Where do you sit?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
OM I am one that believes that opposing political parties should have names that are opposites. How is it in the US the two parties do not have names that oppose each other in any way?
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer07
Interstellar Man of Mystery.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
Om what is the better vacation destination this winter. The Savage Land or Atlantis?

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

What is the one question Legion Tracker doesn't ever want to answer?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

when did you stop beating your wife?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Outdoor Miner,

The other Ram Boy (the sneaky one who waited for me to change my name for LASH week before he went ahead and STOLE my identity) has really upset me. What would be a really good way to EXACT MY REVENGE UPON HIM!?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

OM,
Are you on vacation this week or something??

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.