Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 60)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Fanfic Lady sashayed sultrily toward Sebastian. By a strange coincidence, Stevie Nicks' "Edge of Seventeen" was being piped in over the speakers.

"Sebastian, darling," she said, "I understand you have some diamonds to offer me?"

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
He is gonna be soooo disappointed sooner or later.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
OCC: Wanted an excuse to post this picture, I think Adrian looked best with this outfit when he was talking to Daniel in the movie. )
"Yes, of course. If you win the election I am going to offer the gems for the jewelry you wear during all the parties. All I want in return is for you to say 'Sage Minerals' when anybody asks. Me being the Sebastian Sage of Sage Minerals of course," He said. Sebastian thought back to those nights working for Sousa Telecom and making all that tournament money to buy mines and stock.

Click for fullsize image

[ April 05, 2011, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Emily Sivana ]

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sebastian, you have yourself a deal.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

It's almost midnight, but the party's just getting started!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Midnight, of course, will bring Ghriardelli's Midnight Reverie dark chocolate sundaes for everyone! I had one once (no lie), at a certain shop where I was chilling with Suddenly Seymour and Director Lad. Good times! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
I need to sleep, but one of those sundaes would be absolutely necessary for a bedtime snack.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Tonight, appearing on the Rookery's main stage...

BANANARAMA!!

-

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Today's special feature at the Rookery will be Sing-Along Sound of Music. Prize for the best costume. Extra points for those who can sing "Dixit Dominus" in Latin along with the nuns!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:

BANANARAMA!!

-

Where's the cute third chick?

I feel like I'm an "eager" 20 year old again with that pic btw ... [Wink]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

It's the goal of this campaign to make everyone feel like an eager 20 year old!

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

quote:
Originally posted by future king:
quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:

BANANARAMA!!

-

Where's the cute third chick?

I feel like I'm an "eager" 20 year old again with that pic btw ... [Wink]

Siobhan left the group way back in 1987. Her replacement, Jacqui, only lasted a year or two. Bananarama's been a duo of Keren and Sarah ever since.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Tonight -- an audience with Donald F. Glut, former film school classmate of George Lucas, dinosaur expert, uncredited influence of Raiders of the Lost Ark, writer of Dynomutt, Godzilla, Super Friends, Transformers, Centurions, X-Men, and so much more.

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"That's cool, my powerset is Classic Rogue's," Sebastian mused. "Maybe he could tell why Gambit's always running after her.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
* Arrives with bucket of popcorn, wearing his I♥Donald F. Glut t-shirt.

The "F" stands for Faaaan-Tastic!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.