Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 60)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, now you've made me spill my coffee tough guy. Wahhh! No wonder barbarians aren't known for their technical prowess. I've been tangling with Bombs Under The Toilet King lo these many years and you think you can get to me with a rigged coffee cup? Piker!
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
What Matlock fails to realise is that this is not a cafe cramer coffee. Rather it is a magical potion from High Priestess Viviane.

As the liquid spills over Matlocks lap and slowly soaks into his trousers the magic starts to work and Matlock will now have to spend the next 24 hours with a perminant stiffy, (as a bonus the magic also adds three inches)

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Hrun, your mom says to tell you "Thanks!"
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My mother, Blessed be her noble soul, passed beyound the veil many many moons ago.

I did not realise that thou wast a scrivener.

But beware, I fear the furies may be about. They will prey on thou, especially if they see the "gift" I have presented thou

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Furies? Don't you worry about no Furies, boys. Beware the very rare anger of Fat Cramer!

What a mess you made here! It goes beyond Bah! Beyond Jillikers! Beyond Jeepers H. Tutu! Much more of this and I'll start writing poems again.

Now behave yourselves while I call the carpenters and clean-up crew. Looks like we'll need an electrician as well. Not to mention Policy Pam....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't seen FC this fired up since she brought the Royal Inquisitor to his knees with ferocious poetry!

Hrun, I'm taking the money to pay for this out of your hordes of gold. What did I tell you about busting up, LW? I'm going to have to send for another three hundred fresh wenches to keep you tired...

Matlock, great thinking and a good battle. As a reward, I'm doubling your retirement pay. You know, if you ever get to retire and stuff...

As for me, all this security work has given me quite a thirst, and coffee seems like the best option this morning...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
<Preset Green Energy Charge Restores Café Cramer to it's former Pristine Condition.>

Caffeine!

I Need Bacon and Eggs with Whole Wheat Toast, and Coffee, Lots Of Coffee!

If Hrun's acting up again I suppose I'll just have to work some overtime this week (and charge it to the security office at my usual Double and a Half Rate)

Cramer's Place is all spiffy, but there's lots more to do (after breakfast)

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
FC, do you have some non-coffee morning beverage selections? I'm told caffine stunts your growth, and I can't afford that.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Although I just can't understand your thinking CJ, I believe there is a comprehensive selection of freshly squeezed juices for your enjoyment.

I'll have my usual pot of black.

Sorry about the ruckus yesterday FC. At least most of it took place outside but I'll be sure show certain people the door before I have to give out any more attitude adjustments in the future.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
FC, there are donuts and muffins in the lunch room here at work. Help me resist their siren call. Feed me tofu! Please!
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Just send them my way Semi. I'd be happy to dispose of them for you. I'm the guy at the office that eats the wierd, forlorn custard and icing filled doughnuts that are still around at quitting time.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I've told myself no muffin today. I gained two pounds this week and I plan to lose them both today.
matlock
Advisory

My wife's always encouraging me to put on a few pounds. I just can't seem to but I do skip breakfast and lunch a lot. But next week I'm going to Denver for work and I've got a $47 per diem for food so I may be flying back in sweatpants. Room service, ahoy!
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

If I skip breakfast and lunch I usually lose. I tend to skip lunch a fair amount because there are no decent places to eat around my office. Wish we had a Cafe Cramer here.
matlock
Advisory

I hear you. There's a cafe in the lobby but I've never got anything there in almost a year at this location. I don't even know why. For anything else I'd have to get in the car and drive and it's sort of a pain. I try to bring lunch sometimes but there's never much time in the morning to make anything. Whine whine whine. Where's my cup o' soup?
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.