Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 60)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Gee, I thought I was showing off my legion goodies, not my Rokky goodies (Lash, you may stop your snickering... now). And to think all these nice thoughts came my way despite posting a picture with one my eyes half closed. [Wink]

It's good to see you, too, Vee!

Knowjack and Ultra-Matthew are extremely generous to show us their hot selves. Thanks, guys. Knowjack was clearly feeling all kinds of Xmas spirit... how cute!

I'm likin' the longer hair a lot, Matthew. Do you own/work at the salon you mentioned? B/c you mentioned my older pics, I gotta say that I am usually scruffy like the above pic, as opposed to my old avatar picture (which was a professional picture for my old firm's website, thus misrepresenting me terribly).

And, dudes, no one need be jealous of the cabinetry: it's IKEA! Reasonably priced! (Docent line, if you are inclined to check it out).

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
too many clothes in this thread is all im saying [Wink]

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
For real! More skin, boys! Polar Boy, you start!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately, Rokk...no IKEA anywhere close to Memphis...and that shipping is sky high!

That friend with me in that drunken Xmas pic gave me a gift certificate to our local comics shop--went today and got Elongated Man, Firestorm and The Atom! The look pretty good with the rest of the figures, even in my decidely un-IKEA display case!

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rokk steady:
I'm likin' the longer hair a lot, Matthew. Do you own/work at the salon you mentioned?

thanks !!! i work for "Essensuals / Toni & Guy" and Paul owns the salon, and i manage it
[Smile]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Gosh, you mean there places in the world with no IKEA? Oh, the humanity.

...just kiddin'. I know Memphis doesn't have an IKEA (do you or Lash go to that comic store on Poplar? I've gotten most of my Adventure-era comics there), but I didn't think about shipping costs when I made the suggestion.

but truly, young Luke, it is not the container that matters, but the love with which your action figures are placed on the shelf, no matter what type of shelf it may be.

--------------------

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
quote:
I'm likin' the longer hair a lot, Matthew. Do you own/work at the salon you mentioned?

thanks !!! i work for "Essensuals / Toni & Guy" and Paul owns the salon, and i manage it
[Smile]

Matthew.

Cool! You must have mucho styling [persons/advice/products] nearby, which is always fun.

--------------------

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
quote:

[Smile]

Matthew.

Cool! You must have mucho styling [persons/advice/products] nearby, which is always fun.
yeah it's pretty cool !!! but you have to wait a while to get a cut !!! because Paul's really busy every day in meetings or cutting !!! the last he wants to do is cut mine ....

so i just wait it out [Smile] actually i'm having it cut into a little tomorrow !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

quote:
...just kiddin'. I know Memphis doesn't have an IKEA (do you or Lash go to that comic store on Poplar? I've gotten most of my Adventure-era comics there), but I didn't think about shipping costs when I made the suggestion.
Yeah, that's the one. It's a pretty cool store, even if some of the people who work there...aren't. LOL
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Matthew, I know what you mean! I was formerly a receptionist at a salon... a small college town type-thing that fancied itself an ultra-happenin' place. Anyway, my roommate Suky was a stylist there, and the only way for me to get my hair cut was to wait until she would suddenly look at me out of the blue and say "I need to cut your hair," and then -boom- it would happen.

--------------------

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Knowjack, I'm afraid I have yet to experience the de-cooling effect of the store's personnel, but I am only a random and occasional customer. I also like their toys... I've started collecting (well, my boyfriend started me collecting) Super Powers toys from the 80s, and I got some choice figures there.

--------------------

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Anyway, my roommate Suky was a stylist there, and the only way for me to get my hair cut was to wait until she would suddenly look at me out of the blue and say "I need to cut your hair," and then -boom- it would happen.

that's what happens with Paul !!! for a couple of weeks he'll say, "i'll cut your hair tomorrow" ..... when tomorrow comes, he's too busy or too tired !!!

so i don't stress him more, until he'll say [ also ] "i need to cut your hair" and he'll do it straight away !!!

and the reason why i don't get anyone else to do it ..... because Paul has cut it for the last 10 years, and knows how i like it [Smile]

Matthew.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Comics & Collectibles! Luv that store! Jackie, I need a PM telling me your scoop on the guys there! They always seemed pretty cool to me.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Aye Caramba, Rokk--somewhere, in my Dad's house, is a box of action figures, including 80's super powers Aquaman, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman. I look for that box every time I go up into his attic, hoping that some random relative didn't abscond with it and sell the lot on eBay.
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

I'm on to you guys, "knowjack" and "lash."

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.