Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  56  57  58   
Author Topic: Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
A few months? Why you pansy momma's boy, do you think you can come onto my BASE and lollygag around, not postin' werthadern? Ah don't think so. Get down there and give me 60 post ups right now. Whar you from? Did I tell you to talk? Did you just call me sir? These stripes are Sargent stripes, do I look like a sir to you? What is your damage?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
MmmmmKay Ric...you take an alt ID and catch up to everyone. [Wink]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Alt Id's? I don't need no steenkin' alt id's.

don't lie to me about alt id's. >slap< It ez a sin to die weeth a lie on jour lips, gringo.

*wonder how many people actually know where those two references come from.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I say do whatEVER makes you happy! [Smile]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

But... I'm out of Carter's little liver pills and my BB gun is broken.

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL!!! You crack me up bro! [Smile]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

What? It's true. My grandfather had a country store he closed down. I ran out of BB's. Carter's little liver pills fit and worked fairly well. had a tendency to curve a little more, but after about twenty shots, I had the curve ratio down pat.

good news is, didn't have to clean out the squirrels when I had'em for lunch.

[Wink]

*PS- one problem, they weren't metal, so the magnet didn't hold them in place. had to start high and drop to the target rather than raise to it.

Man, I wanna go on top shot on the history channel.

--------------------

Something pithy!

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it's good to know that you cared so deeply about the health of the squirrels, I guess.

[I Dunno]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Movin' on up... I think.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Movin' on up... I think.

Why yes, yes I am...thanks for noticing. [Wink]
rickshaw1
Leader

No no, I'm movin' up, not you movin the remains of that exlax cake.

[LOL]

[ROTFLMAO]

[Disgusting]

--------------------

Something pithy!

Dev - Em
KIA

nyuk nyuk...
rickshaw1
Leader

kuyn kuyn

--------------------

Something pithy!

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
C'mon, you guys! I'm pretty close to Rocky, posting-wise, and you don't see us engaging in fisticuffs all the time, do you?

[No]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  56  57  58   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.