Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoa! That was weird! Maybe I should use an old trick...

<'ports behind Phineas, claps him on either ear>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
With one large difference, Fuddle...

<Pagan reaches up to her shoulder and strokes Stoopid Cat.>

I have my familiar... I shan't run short of power again.

Abject surrender on your part would be advisable...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<punches small hole thru force shield, not enough to 'port through--uses power to widen hole>
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
The miniature comm device given to Lard Lad way back during the search for Clyde's killer buzzes in his ear. "Lard Lad! Plan B is in place. I set a chronal beacon into the moment when this thing first appeared in the sky. This time time is on OUR side"

Launching himself into the air on a pillar of whirling Spin energy YK dives straight for the moving roatating geared thing spinning slowly over everybody's heads.

Arms stretched wide, sweat popping out on his forehead YK surrounds one of the orbs with spinning whirling bright yellow/white energy. Tornadic wind speeds and spinning forces pull at the spheres. Loose papers and objects spin madly careening wildly through the air in the upper reaches of the vast room.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
<Abin stands up, with Fuddles gold pocket watch in his hand.>

This antique looks important Fuddly Duddly...

<Drops the watch to the deck and stomps on it, shattering the case and sending gears and springs flying.>

Oops...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
Surrender?

You are fools! What difference does my surrender make when Legion World itself shall die tonight. Even if you strike me down, I shall rise again at the moment of Legion World's rebirth.

<the vaulted ceiling shows the chronal whiteout expanding across Legion World>

It is nearly over.

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, YK! <looks thru Orrery's viewers to see LW's white-out slowing noticeably> YK is slowing things down! Unfortunately the most crucial parts of the mechanism are heavily shielded! If only...<looks around>

...hey, where's Mole Rat?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Yellow Kid!!!

Away from that!

<splits him into four chronal replicates>

-  -  -  -

There. Now let's see how difficult it is to control your movements across four bodies!!!

3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Speeder bikes growl and roar insanely loud as seven new brightly clad figures burst out of the mouth of the tunnel. "Yellow!" One screams and they launch high into the air toward their nemisis firing their automatic weaponry, the explosive ammunition sprays across the Orrery 's device and the far distant wall.

The Spin force grabs the first of the bikers and sends him spinning toward the surface. Explosions surround him as his hunters attack full force. Energy weapons play across the clancking, rattling slow motion orbs.

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
<suddenly from the past, Exnihil appears within the war room. Outside in the hall of the Orrery, he hears the battle raging on>

So... it's begun already...

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<NMR Lad's stomach begins to grumble>

I sure am getting hungry. I wish Mary and I had met up for dinner.

hmmm ... it's funny, some of these wires and tubes kind of look like the tubers from my indigenous East Africa. I wonder if the symbiotic bacteria in my intestines would help me to digest them as easily as the fibers in a tuber.

Gee, what a silly thought!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<catches back up to Phineas in the confusion>

<socks Phineas with a left cross>

Think ya can fight a guy who's only got one hand?

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
Aaarrrggghhh!!!!

- Gggrrraaaahhh!!!

- What? Who? Where am i?

-
Raaarrr!!

As one they fall toward the floor. Also as one the Spin power fires up and four bright white funnels of raw energy form, blindingly bright, whirling at super speeds (still sub light), three Yellow Kids and Yellow King attack the device overhead bathing it with broad strokes of energy.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

<to Lard Lad>

Not I... but one who hates you even more...

<suddenly the force field of the Orrery gives way, as the DARK LARD punches through>

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<smiles> You think he hates ME more? Well, we're about to find out!

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.