Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » this thread brought to you by... THE LIBRARY! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: this thread brought to you by... THE LIBRARY!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<grabs omni-com>

Lardy, I'm here buddy. And I'm with some others. I think we've got some important information too, which should help.

I'll join you in the Tesseracts in a few minutes...I know where all the entrances are on Legion World as former Chief of Security.

<turns to Everyday Girl and Mary Hatch>

I think Naked Mole Rat Lad is outside. We need to get him with us and all of us need to get to the Tesseracts immediately. I think its all about to come to a head.

Mary, do you still trust me? Because I believe it now more than ever. And once we beat Phineas, things will get back to normal.

<holds her in his arms, as he takes to the air>

Brit, looks like we're working together on more than just this one stop. Like the way it should be.

Lets do it, LMBers.

<opens door to the Tesseracts>

*exits*

[ March 30, 2009, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
I guess...I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

<puts arms around Cobalt's neck as he picks her up>

Everything in my brain tells me this is so crazy, so insane. But well...it just feels so right.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I knew I shoulda taken that right turn at Albuquerque...

You guys didn't see me... right?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
eerrr... I'm at the library again. AND I got a card-- first time ever for the public system!

AND I donated my DAZZLER ESSENTIALS! I'm told if they don't need it for the collection, they will put in the "GENTLY USED BOOKSTORE!" I plan to hit that after I'm done computer-ing.

I'm still too frightened to look for things to check out today... except for the hot guys...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bouncing Boy] Yay, Lash! Welcome to the fun-filled world of being a public library patron! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thanks, Rocky! That library is VERY nice!

Just got home-- and, GREAT SPACE!

At the Gently Used Bookstore, I found both Bloom County: TOONS FOR OUR TIMES and THE FAR SIDE GALLERY COLLECTION 3. My cost for both: $6!

That's right, LESS than the cost of many comic books. I'll be hitting the GUB regularly from now on!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Keep us informed! Everyone knows the Library can also lead to great adventures into parallel worlds as well as sexual debauchery in the cookbook section!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Be careful those cute boys aren't hellspawn trying to lure innocent young you into a deathly trap!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Aww, I'm too shy to actually approach the hellspawn!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Even a cute one with a great voice who likes burgers?
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Keep us informed! Everyone knows the Library can also lead to great adventures into parallel worlds as well as sexual debauchery in the cookbook section!

In the biz, we call that a "Code 641". [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I may have a code 641 this week-- gonna hit the Gently Used Bookstore Thursday!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Just be careful you don't knock any of those cookbooks off the shelves. If you do, of course, please let the staff reshelve them. Debauchery in the cookbooks (the 641s in Dewey, hence the name) adds a whole new meaning to The Joy of Cooking.

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going to the library later to do some work... I'll steer clear of the cookbooks... I usually do anyway...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.