Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, where are you that so many questions have accumulated without being answered?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
OM, is Quis allowed to ask a second question before you've gotten to his previous one?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, is the pot allowed to call the kettle black?
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
OM, is there an afterlife, and if so, how much does Ticketmaster charge you to get in?

Yes.

It's only five bucks, not counting an additional $4 billion in processing fees.

quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
OM How far will the "huge pulsating ever expanding chicken heart" go before it becomes a danger to civilization and has to be handed over to Colonel Saunders for “pacification” and, possibly, lunch?

The chicken heart can only be pacified by yours truly. It cannot be truly defeated. The universe will not succumb to entropy, as has long been theorized by scientists. It will succumb to the chicken heart.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
OM, Do you know the way to San Jose?

Yes.

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
OM, would you like my secret oatmeal recipe?

It wouldn't be a secret if I knew.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
OM, what is Fat Cramers secret oatmeal recipe?

It's a set of instructions for the manufacture of a dish called oatmeal, generally consumed as part of breakfast.

quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
OM, do all true Legion Fans hate Lori Morning?

No.

Most true Legion fans have suppressed the memory entirely.

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
OM, what was Faraway Lad smoking when he composed his question from five posts ago?

Bubble-gum cigarettes.

Really, really good bubble-gum cigarettes.

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
OM, why do we say "tuna fish" and "codfish", but not "salmon fish" or "flounder fish"?

Becasue "tuna" and "cod" lack gravitas on their own.

Why gravitas is necessary to discuss fish is a mystery for the ages.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
Oh wise OM, what's the best place to drink in San Diego?

Kate Beckinsale's hotel room.

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Miner, remember when I used to tell posters that you were actually my alt ID and confuse and stuff (in PMs no less)? Good times.

No.

quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
What did G. H. Hardy mean when he said, "there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematicians"?

Clearly, he never applied for government work.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
OM, where are you that so many questions have accumulated without being answered?

Working on my aim.

quote:
OM, is Quis allowed to ask a second question before you've gotten to his previous one?

No.

quote:
OM, is the pot allowed to call the kettle black?

Of course. It's still true, after all.

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, which Legion Worlder would you most like to be trapped with on a deserted island for ten years, and what book would you most like them to have?
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

OM, if you're a jet, are you a jet all the way?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, which Legion Worlder would you most like to be trapped with on a deserted island for ten years, and what book would you most like them to have?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, if Crujectra and I fought, who would you bet on? And how much should we sell tickets for..?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, what should be my next avatar?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:

I can't really answer this, since I cannot be trapped, and I have access to any book I want. So there.

quote:
OM, if you're a jet, are you a jet all the way?

Pretty much, though I thought you was a major suffragette.

quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:

Everybody who's posted a question on this thread, except Cramer and Caliente.

As for reading material, Sylvia Plath's "The Belljar" seems appropo.

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Miner, if Crujectra and I fought, who would you bet on? And how much should we sell tickets for..?

Please. I'd have bets on both of you.

And what's this "we" stuff?

quote:
OM, what should be my next avatar?

Sean Hannity.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

OM, I thought my current avatar was of Sean Hannity. Isn't Sean Hannity a bunny with a pancake on his head?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

OM, is an image of Sean Hannity really suitable for decent people to have to look at?
  This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.