Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
The recent Challengers of the Unknown limited series. Just horrible in every respect. The worst art imaginable. The writer/artist (and I use that term loosely) should be beheaded.

Precious Bootie Mommie, what is the world's greatest painting in your humble opinion?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
There are so many.

There was a horrendous Watchmen alleged-parody called "Washmen" which was gawdawful beyond belief.

For a major comics company, "The X-ocutioner's Song" ranks pretty high in memory.

Peanut Butter Monster, if you could become a comic book character and join the cast of any comic book, which one, and why? what would your niche be?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Semi!

you did it again!

I'll answer yours, then repeat mine.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Painting? let's see... so many...
I'll go with Van Gogh's "Starry Night."

Peanut Butter Monster, if you could become a comic book character and join the cast of any comic book, which one, and why? what would your niche be?

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll answer both....
Painting - I'm particularly fon of anything by bosch, but i like "Garden of Earthly Delights" best. There are alot of little things hidden in that one.
Comic - Probally a giffen/levitz era ultra boy. join the cast of lsh at the same era and fill the same role. I just remember really relating to his character at the time.

Anorexic Pale Brown Moose - What is your favorite legion story?

[ December 16, 2004, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: dedman ]

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably the legend of Valor. (Surprising for a silver age guy, eh?)

Apoplectic Princess Bearing Marshmallows, what lie would you love to tell over, just to get it right this time?

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
The recent Challengers of the Unknown limited series. Just horrible in every respect. The worst art imaginable. The writer/artist (and I use that term loosely) should be beheaded.

Would behanding suffice? [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Apoplectic Princess Bearing Marshmallows, what lie would you love to tell over, just to get it right this time?

"I don't know how that happened!" -- said after accidentally knocking over a tray of hors d'oeuvres at a party

PBM, what lie do you wish you'd never told?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talkingcrow
sadly lamer version of me

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talkingcrow   Email talkingcrow         Edit/Delete Post     
I wish I never told my ex girlfriend I didn't want to be with her.
Premenstrual Batshit Monkeyraper
Did you know you can kill cockroaches by mixing 3 parts sugar with 1 part baking powder?(or is it baking soda?)

--------------------
Believe every word I say .Its all One Gigantic Spiel of Ridiculously Idiotic Truth

Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talkingcrows
practically omniscient rookie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talkingcrows           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes I do,sadly lamer version of me.
Previously baffled Mittenlover
Do you understand how computers really work?

From: Currently Korea | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Sort of,kinda, maybe, .... well I used to when it was just a Commodore 64.

Prescient Bloated Mistress, it's one week until Christmas - what do you have left to do?

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Nada. I generally have stress-free Xmases (last year was the exception). All I have to do is worry how to spend my week off.

Abhorent Perpetual Blarney Machine,
What's for Christmas Dinner, and who's coming over?

talkingcrows
practically omniscient rookie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talkingcrows           Edit/Delete Post     
Just me,alone,in my apartment,In Korea.I am however ,planning to invite the greater Metropolitan Seoul Population over for Soju(rice booze)and noodles.
Attractive Precocious Blond Missouran
What would you do if you could fly,and carry a friend,for unlimited time,anywhere,regardless of Space and time,and not worried about disturbing the space time continuum?

From: Currently Korea | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd go time traveling and observe various historic events (such as finding out who really killed Lizzie Borden's parents) And I would take various friends along, basically those who also would like to see such things. Further, I'd take friends on vacations to warm tropical islands.

Ann Penelope Beth Martha, which two celebrities would you want for your parents? The celebrities don't have to be married or coupled.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Paul and Linda McCartney. Seemingly nice people, positive parents, creative, and with the means to promote their kids' creativity (seemingly) without spoiling them. and politically hip without being overbearing.

All Points Bulletin Man,
If you could make a 20-second phone call to yourself in the past, how far back would you call yourself, and what would you tell the younger you?

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.