Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
As a Druid's Apprentice I offer you my blessings on your upcoming trip. Now, let's break into that boon of yours... [Big Grin]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, thanks, Lou.

I will also bless your trip, that way it will be like a super blessing.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Tonight is the night, those of the greatest power shall be here. Merlin to Mabb, Madonna to Elton John.

All will come to the Blessing of the Goddess. My child will inaugurated into the Mother Goddess' graces.

All are welcomed to see my child's beginning in her long and prosperous life.

Except for Abin, he's been banned unitl he clears things up with his wife.

[ September 22, 2004, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
As long as we don't make the Legion's mistake of leaving our five newest recruits behind while we all attend the ceremonies, we should be fine!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

A woman comes out and tells everyone that the ceremony is about to begin in the Stone Circle.

Everybody travels to the Stone Circle, to see a baby girl in the middle with Viviane standing above her.

"Tonight I ask the Goddess to bring all that is into the light of the moon and into the warmth of the sun. Mother Goddess a child has been born in your honor. I ask you to take this child into your blessings. Show her your power, bring her into the path of the Goddess!"

The wind blows and the Earth shakes, the waves roar dangerously and the flames of the torches become a wildfire. The Moon's light grows bright, the stars become blinding. Then an orange light takes over half of the Stone Circle. The Moon and Sun shine in the Avalon at the same time.

The crowd is awed. Everyone looks at Viviane. She stares at the child. Viviane raises her arms, pointing her hands at the Moon and Sun, forcing them to shine their light. A golden beam from the Sun and a silver beam from the Moon hit the center stone altar. The child floats in the light beams. Viviane reaches into the light and grabs the child and it returns to night.

"I introduce Opal Janell of Avalon!"

[ September 25, 2004, 04:58 AM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------

Jetta
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jetta           Edit/Delete Post     
VIVIANE!!!

I have had enough of you! You ways are no longer needed!

I shall destroy you!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Be gone witch!

You'll never set foot in Avalon, do you hear me!

If it is war you seek, then you'll be on the recieving end of my wrath!!!

--------------------

Jetta
Misfit

Curse me not!

I shall see you drown with you island, war is coming, sister, and I shall have you head!

HAHAHAHAHA!

(Magicks self away)

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Dude! Pretty cool.

You ever think of taking that act to Vegas?

Tempest
Enchantress

Kid not, my sister's magic is strong as she is evil.

I fear she and I will finally meet or climatic end of sisterhood.

--------------------

Jetta
Misfit

The only end you shall see is your own.
Tempest
Enchantress

Try your tatics on someone foolish enough to fall for them.

(Viviane raises her arms and forces Morgause from the borders of Avalon)

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
The borders, eh? I hope Avalon isn't a floating island.
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If it is, I totally call dibs on throwing pennies over the sides

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Avalon floats 'twixt the waking world and faerie. A mere mortal would likely demise when pushe o'er the borders, not guided through her protective mists. But I fear Morgause will yet plague our fair High Priestess...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.