Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Hruns Hall of Vallhalla (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Hruns Hall of Vallhalla
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun is interested in thy offer constable. I shall meet thee soon.

However, I must insist that thy beloved stays here, as, surety shall we say, for thy continued honesty.

Tis true she shall be safer here than near us as I feel battle is close.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I can take care of myself, you know! (Eugh, beloved. *shudders*) I'm a member of the Security Office! Stupid gorram power inhibitor... *mumbles curses*

You know, you could help me out here, Matt... that'd be juuuust fine with me. The less people that see this humiliation, the better.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Please Caliente, allow me to help you. I will complete this task in getting Cobalt in Hrun's grasp and you will be freed--and then our wedding will be set [Big Grin]

You see, now that we are alone, I can tell you that Frio is very close to choosing a time to meet with you. She is being led astray by Gary Concord and the rest, and once she is alone with ourselves, all will be good. You two will be allied once more, as you should be.

I begin preparations for our wedding, with Frio's presence there assured.

<flies off>

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Mmmm, now thats interesting Cali, for all his fine words he still flew off and left you here didnt he? Dont trust him Cali, and dont marry him regardless of your promise"

"Here let me help you" And Faraway knelt and undid the inhibitor collar and removed the chains.

"I think, if you will take an old mans advice, that Hrun was in his own way trying to protect you so dont be too hard on him once you see hin again"

Taking Caliente's hand he lifts her gently to her feet.

"I must go as I have to discuss some, well shall we just say, issues, with my agents in the outer rim" said Faraway turning to leave.

"you know", he said almost as an after thought, "If you want to get even with Hrun, you now have the run of his hall and you could set up all sorts of surprises for him and then be waiting all meek and mild here "chained" to his throne. He would never know it was you"

And with a wink Faraway went Faraway.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, what do you mean I'll be freed after Hrun captures Cobie? Hello? He totally just ditched me, didn't he? Jerk. And I have to marry him?! Argh! But it'll be worth it if I can just... save Frio... and that Gary Concord guy, what's his game? I can't trust the Lonestar Ranger but they do seem rather close...

*Faraway Lad helps*

Thank you for helping me... *watches him go Faraway* I wish I could take his advice, I do. But... Frio... I have to save her. *sigh* When did everything get so complicated? I haven't even been able to talk to my poor Actor Lad about it all. What if he thinks... no, it's too horrible.

Oh well, Faraway was right about one thing-- I do have the reign of the Halls. And I'm going to give that barbarian a little bit of well-deserved payback. Oh yes, he won't see this coming... not at all. Finally, a reason to have a smile on my face again!

*sets to work quickly, 'chaining' herself again after she finishes*

Perfect. Now, to wait... and hope no one with more sinister goals happens upon my prone state (even if it isn't, really).

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun returns and grunts at Caliente.

He turns to raise a goblet and drink when…

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

The tapestry behind him suddenly falls, the ties used to hold it up mysteriously burnt. Hrun trips on the edge, falling to his knees and hitting the table where his goblet had been sitting hard. Angry, he rips the cloth and frowns at his wine soaked clothes.

Cali suppresses a giggle. Just wait until he sits on his throne, she thinks with glee. And goes to draw a royal bath. And sees his once masterful art pieces!

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Well that wench made a mess and a half of this hall.

I needed to capture 40 new slaves just to clean up the Royal bath room.

good job as a barbarian I never use the place.

Hrun sits on a newly polished throne and takes out a whet stone. Slowly he starts to moce the stone ver the edge of his axe.

"Methinks I have ignored LegionWorld for too long"

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
<Stoopid Cat leaps out of a tesseract onto the back of Hrun's throne and bats Hrun in the back of his head. Hrun's helmet flies across the room and his axe clatters to the floor. His drink almost spills.>

**PURR**

Welcome back ya big oaf! It's about time you showed up!

**PURR**

Where's the Tuna and Cream?

**PURR**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Picking up Stoopid cat and scratching him under the chin Hrun slowly sucks on a bloodied finger and then claps his hands.

From behind a tapestry hanging run two slaves with large bowls filled with cream, tuna and cat nip. Placing them before Stoopid they bow and run back.

“Eat, Drink my friend I fear there is much work to do” and Hrun smiles “and mayhap we may end up a little richer as well”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Cats make such good pillaging companions.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun, have you ever been in any towel snapping incidents?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<uh, I hope you're confident of your odds in "Shark vs. Axe", Sharky! [Smile] >

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

A scantily glad slave girl arrives in the Halls and sees Lard Lad. Turning to him and smiling she advances sinuously towards him with a sexy smile she reaches toward the Lard Knight.

“My lord Hrun is not here stranger, but he has left orders that all warriors who visit in his absence be royally entertained, what is your desire”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
do you have a Wii?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.