Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Lurkers reveal yourselves!! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Lurkers reveal yourselves!!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Are the old tag-team stories stored anywhere? I'll love to see them again.

I have "Hot Summer NIghts" and "The DOOM of the Super Heroes" on my hard drive, as well as Rob's Damn Board's portion of "The Super-Jailhouse of Space." Drop me an e-mail if you want to get it!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
Can we like, get back to the topic and stuff?

Now, the topic is ME!

And any lurkage I might have done!

Well, I didn't lurk but just for a minute upon discovering the old DC Boards... I thought to myself, "Like, why skulk around in the dark like a starving raccoon digging through a trashcan for food? JUMP on in there and POST, because you're HOT!!!" *chirp of emphasis*

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Umber & the Boyz:
Can we like, get back to the topic and stuff?

Now, the topic is ME!

And any lurkage I might have done!

Well, I didn't lurk but just for a minute upon discovering the old DC Boards... I thought to myself, "Like, why skulk around in the dark like a starving raccoon digging through a trashcan for food? JUMP on in there and POST, because you're HOT!!!" *chirp of emphasis*

Wow, those are some pretty vivid visuals, Umber!

[ August 09, 2003, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
I get to post only when lil'rhino is drunk.
*hic*
Like now.

From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
quote:

I have "Hot Summer NIghts" and "The DOOM of the Super Heroes" on my hard drive, as well as Rob's Damn Board's portion of "The Super-Jailhouse of Space." Drop me an e-mail if you want to get it!
No rush since I know you're, ahem...busy this weekend but when you get a chance...

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, this just seems like the proper thread for delurking, doesn't it?

I've been poking around for the last few days and finally decided to jump in. I lurk on a few message boards, but I've decided to want to be a more proactive poster, and this feels like the right place to do it. Legion fans are the nicest bunch out there.

Besides, my husband spends all his time on his gaming message boards, why shouldn't I have one where I, too, can spend countless hours posting silly things while indulging one of my great loves -- the Legion?!?

So here I am! I hope I come up with at least a few things of some relevancy as the days go by.

Eric

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Relevancy is okay, but we like silly a whole lot too. You may have deduced this already.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Relevancy is okay, but we like silly a whole lot too. You may have deduced this already.

Ditto, what she said!

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Yup, I definitely got that impression.

Eric

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
It's odd. This is the first board that I haven't just been a lurker on.

Oh, I would post now and then...

But nothing like what I am doing in here...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
bump for any other lurkers

welcome, Suddenly Seymour, please keep the relevancy in check

welcome, Umber & your boys, too. Please, don't be shy. You don't need to be an introvert here.

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
quote:

KP have you talked to Gary about these threads? He may be able to work his magic and post them in their entirety here.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Umber? An introvert? [Confused] [Laugh Out Loud]

Welcome aboard Seymor! We need more talking plants around here. [Smile]

[ August 11, 2003, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: Arachne ]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catalyst King
(aka Condo)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catalyst King           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, just thought it was finally time to make an appearance. Place looks like fun.

--------------------
Bring back Condo!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Condo! Glad to have you. It's always great to get people to delurk and join in on the fun. Posting becomes addicting, I tell ya! [Smile] Welcome!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.