Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 59)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
I watched "The Voice" and I liked it.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I can never remember my shoe size

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
My allergies are finally dying down somewhat today.

Whew!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
The Emerald Ash Borer is one beautiful bug!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
My "trick" ankle's bothering me again. Grrr...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
My wife got hit by a car Friday while walking into work. She is sore and achy, but seems pretty good for what she went through. No broken bones or anything.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Hug] Dev and Mrs. Dev,

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
My wife got hit by a car Friday while walking into work. She is sore and achy, but seems pretty good for what she went through. No broken bones or anything.

Wow--just saw this! Hope your wife is doing okay, Dev! That's incredibly scary to hear!

I'm really glad she doesn't have any broken bones and hopefully a day or so later, she's still feeling okay.

Big time [Hug] for your family!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

[Eek!] [Eek!]

Dev, what Cobie said. (And I'm sorry for somehow missing this before.)

--------------------

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Hoping all is still well for Mrs. Dev...and Dev too.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Geez Dev... thats waaaay to much like YK. Tell me you guys are good...

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
We're good, and it looks like everything will becovered by somone or another besides us. She's on restrictions at work, but can still go in and do her job. Thanks for all the kind words.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm very sorry to hear that it happened, but I'm also very glad to hear things are gonna be okay. Damn man, that scared the hell outta me.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
We're good, and it looks like everything will becovered by somone or another besides us. She's on restrictions at work, but can still go in and do her job. Thanks for all the kind words.

THANK GOD she's ok bud!!!! [Frown]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Poor old Butterscotch the Evil (aka mr_cleome's cat). Her coat is all scraggly/scabby from allergies, plus she's dropping weight like crazy. Probably it's her thyroid. She's about at the age for that.

I'm glad I've come into a little cash, because we need to get her to the vet, and soon. [No]

--------------------

This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.