Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 59)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Sebastian was alittle confused and sad that Power Boy left. He didn't come here for power, just a decent tax rate. He turned to his hosts and said, "I apologize. I think I said something wrong."

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sure Power Boy just had something important to attend to. Now, let's watch some cartoons.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"I hope so, that college girl has decided I'm not going to be a super-villain. She just has bad writing so I say and do alot of stupid things," He explained. At that point Sebastian got distracted by the cartoon. "Batman! Emily always says I'm like Batman for some reason!"

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Tomorrow night: a special treat for anime fans -- the original Mobile Suit Gundam movie trilogy back-to-back-to-back.

Remember, a vote for Rocky/Fanfie keeps the tapes circulating and the discs spinning, all for your pleasure.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Overnight tonight, we will have a Porky Pig festival, featuring some of the great black-and-white Porky shorts of the late '30s.

Remember, the Rookery is the original home of scantily-clad waitstaff. Accept no substitutes!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

An ode to our current leader:

Ram Boy is simply the greatest.
He's the farthest thing there is from a sadist.
He's handsome and strong and hilarious.
And kind and warm and gregarious.
We love, we love the Boy of the Ram.
I like him even better than Spam!

[Love]

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Love it, Rocky!

I've already had it embossed on my stationary and painted on the ceiling above my bed!

And I'm almost pretty certain that the arts will FLOURISH on Legion World with your talented guidance!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Why, thank you!

Zach, please see to Mister Ram. Make sure he gets whatever he needs!

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Sebastian is happy to finally see the Legionworld leader! He had so many things to talk about, both good and bad. This was it...this was his chance to be political like he was supposed to be!

He finally said, "Hello, I'm Sebastian aka Question Lad." Sebastian suddenly forgot everything he wanted to say. Then there was a long pause, as the two were distracted with eachother.

How I imagine for Ram Boy: Click for fullsize image

How I imagine for Question Lad: Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Incredible! It's just like I'm looking in a mirror in one of Macy's dressing rooms while trying on sexy body stockings and wearing a fishbowl on my head!
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

"Hmm? Oh wait, I forgot to turn the Multiverse Ap off my phone," Sebastian said. He took out his Susanoo 3000 and pressed some buttons, taking the time to send various texts. Before he knows it time has passed and the other characters have wandered off to other threads.

"Ah well. Waiter,tell Fanfic Lass to contact Sage Minerals if she wants any diamonds for the inauguration," He smiles and begins to leave.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
DIAMONDS!!

Sebastian certainly knows his way to a lady's heart.

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

I'm totally breaking the fourth wall, but it's my birthday! Sebastian's knowledge of relationships is limited because he has Classic Rogue's powerset. Could you be an exception (e.g. gods, including New Gods are) to his powerset?

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

I was the avatar to Amora the Enchantress for awhile, so maybe some of her godhood rubbed off on me. It would at least partly explain my power to bringing fictional characters to life.

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

I will let our characters play together more often I guess! Really don't know where I want Sebastian's love life to go (he's never had one before) so he's going to be confused. Don't ask the order the posts go, I don't care at this point.

"I've been asking around, and it appears that taxation is going to be the same or higher," He shrugs to the waitstaff. They just smile at him, what with Sebastian being good-looking enough to be in marketing (see the Adrian Vedit/Ozymandias pictures on the previous pages).

"Everyone's pretty here, that's for sure," He thought aloud as he took note of that in his journal. And then he noticed Fanfic Lady walking towards him.

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.