Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 59)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
An old favorite, Semi!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

I need a lot of hot black coffee this morning!

Cleaning up the strange black gook that seems to be seeping out of every corner of LW is going to take some time...

At least the Café doesn't seem to have been invaded by it (yet).

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
Mmm, cake for breakfast. Thanks FC!

[LOL] Reminds me of the Bill Cosby monologue regarding raising his children and feeding them chocolate cake for breakfast. If you've never heard it, (or seen it on HBO) it's worth the effort to track it down. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
A nice hearty breakfast is always the best way to start the day!

Bacon and eggs for me, I think.

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi everyone. Just wanted some breakfest for dinner. Yum!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
A nice mushroom and jalapeno omelet couldn't hurt right about now.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun smashes door (again)

Takes three bags of coffee, two silver pots and throws one of the serving girls over his shoulder heads off into the wilds.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay Hrun, you can go tear-*ssing around Legion World all you want but when you start busting up Cramer's, you've crossed the line.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Throws axe at Matlock.

Remember to look under the seat of your car for a few days before you retirement.

The Barbarians know where you live

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Ah, you're to sodden with mead to hit the broadside of a barn. Consider this axe confiscated. It might make a nice plowshare.

What level is the Legion World smithy located at?

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

"Come mighty Hrothgar"

and the axe, together with Matlocks car fly back towards Hrun. Just as the trunk explodes matlock manages to escape, open the door, and roll free.

As the axe destroys the security car, Matlock climbs to his feet. He is just in time to see the axe return to Hruns outstreached hand.

"Mead is a wonderful drink old man"

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

matlock
Advisory

"You played right into my plans, barbarian simpleton!"

As the axe reaches Hrun's strangely dainty little-girl hands, he notices the concussion grenade duct-taped to the handle.

"Smile, oaf!"

Detonates grenade, steps gingerly over inert barbarian.

"Lucky for you the car was a rental. Mine's in the shop or else it'd be your funeral."

Replaces horned helmet with dunce cap on Hrun's scabby, parasite-ridden scalp.

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

As he reaches down, Hruns suddenly large hands reach up and grap him by the throat.

"Fool" Hrun smiles "This armour is the best warriors can loot, proof against all magics and explosives"

Wraps Matlock quickly in duct tape, puts dunce cap on his head and leaves him hanging from a convient nearby lamp post.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

matlock
Advisory

Oh Hrun you poor simpleton. A Georgia boy can do anything with duct tape, including escape from it. Here's a hint: WD-40!

By the way, the dunce cap would never have fit over my new fishing hat. Nearsighted lackwit!

<duct tapes door back into place. grabs to-go cup of black coffee.>

Sorry Cramer! It's the best fix I could do in a pinch.

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Hrun smiles as he watches Matlock leave.

5...4...3...2...1...Boom

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.