Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 59)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice pic, rokk!

Andy, yours are also nice, but I already knew you were sexy. [Wink]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Ya know-

I just realized.

The Orandoan girl Sun Emporer kissed in killed (early V3) was named Thora!

He also used the "Alas" quote.

Levitz paying tribute to Silver Age?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
Andy, yours are also nice, but I already knew you were sexy. [Wink]

???
how did u know that???

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I've seen other pics you've posted.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
oh cool
thanks!

and where are u hiding your pics?

[ December 17, 2004, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: 235 - Andy S ]

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Rokk Steady...rock on! Your hot!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, guys.

Stu, I actually bought BardLad at ComicCon, which is where the guy told me that someone had hooked it up to their garage door.

But he didn't have the name BardLad until Kent christened him. Thanks, Kent!

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

De nada!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by 235 - Andy S:
oh cool
thanks!

and where are u hiding your pics?

Some might be in this thread (but possibly only baby and child pics), others in the Legion Cub House thread, and certainly some in the photo album.

--------------------
Dan

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rokk steady:
Here is me with some of my Legion goodies.

Click for fullsize image

Rokk, you are still a hottie! [Love]

Good to see you my friend! [Smile]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
great picture Rokk !!!

i like seeing people's collections !!! and you look fine, too [Smile] [ a little more "rugged" than your past photos ..... ]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Rokk, I'm VERY jealous of your display cabinet. Hmm, should have been more ambitious with my Christmas list!
Speaking of Christmas, here's a pic of me and my best friend from this past weekend's Xmas bash. You could say I was "feeling the season"...glug glug :-)

-

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
great picture knowjack !!! were you "merry" at time ???

i have a picture from my Christmas party, the other week ....

-

the 2 girls are Jo and Cat [ they are assistants at the salon !!! ]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Cute friends, Matthew!

Are they single? straight? Would they want to help a Yank escape from W's Madhouse?

Elvis Lad
Espionage Squad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvis Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Elvis Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If Matthew or Rokk ever wanted to change thier Legion code name..the name Dream Boy would suit both of them...sigh.

Forrest

From: Hollywood, Ca | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.