Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 59)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A figure shimmers into view.

“Vee, old friend I know of your offer to act as ambassador, many thanks as I am still stuck here at the end of time with many many others. I have found a way to communicate through the Time Mouse Trapper's Cheese curtain of time but it means bouncing a signal off the St Malo, via the Leerdammer and through a particularly tough bit of Cheddar. It looks like the time delay in communication is about 5 to 6 hours but I’ll try to do my best to help and advise.”

The image of Faraway ducks as a large explosion if heard. “damn it the fly boys are early today, they normally bomb at noon”

Click for fullsize image

As the sound of warfare continues so does Faraway.

“Vee! You have got to arrange a formal diplomatic reception for Ambassador Metternich. Put on all the finery of Legion World and if you can persuade Spellbinder to put her sorrow behind her and really shine at the reception, well, whilst everyone is watching her in all her glamour, you can start to discuss things with the ambassador.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Its been quiet today. I assume this means Vee, Kent & Actor are engaged in further debate with the Ambassador.

In the meantime, I think we should proceed with the mission to Earth-4. B/t Reboot and my magnetism, not to mention Rockhopper's understanding of limerick technology, I think there's a way. Despite Reboot and myself having differences, we can both agree that the communiation b/t us and Earth-4 should remain open. Rockhopper and Dedman will take point on this mission and report back upon finding Quis.

I'd suggest sending people out to find Faraway, but its close to impossible to get there and we need everyone here on Legion World. I do, however, have an old LMB protocol in dealing with the Time Mouse Trapper that might help. I'd just need a volunteer...either way, it'll take a few days to get that up and running.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
no volunteers? well Rockhopper, old chum, looks like its just us.

Now lets find reboot and get out of here.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry I haven't been around much to play the last few days but I've been very concerned about Connie. She hasn't been acting normal at all...constantly crying and staying in close proximity, as if she was scared of something.

This morning, she didn't come to eat when I put down her plate for breakfast but she appeared to still be asleep on the couch so I thought nothing of it and went off to work.

Came home from work tonight and she has taken a dramatic turn for the worse. I'm going now to take her to the emergency pet clinic but I've had many cats over the years and I've seen the way she looks now before...saddly I don't believe she will still be with me after tonight.

So why stop to post this message? Seems very odd but I really needed to let LW know that I and it may be losing my precious companion of almost 10 years and one of the fiercest defenders of LW.

I'll keep you posted. :cry:

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You need these:

[Hug] [Hug] [Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee. I hope you are OK. I know how it feels to loose a very close friend like our pets become.

From a faraway friend have a few of these [Hug] [Hug] [Hug]

And remember we are here for you if you need us.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Aww, poor Queen Connie!

Lots of hugs and warm and fuzzy thoughts from me, too.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
~~~~~~~~~~~~|\~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to hear about Queen Connie.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
*lots of hugs to Vee* I've lost a couple of cats before, and one kitten. It never gets any easier to deal with it.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh God Vee. I truly hope Connie will be okay. We are all attached to our animal companions and even seeing them sick hurts. Remy, Kippy, Lucky and Sammy will all be saying their silent little prayers for their LW spokes-cat. Caroline and I were just remembering how often you had to stop in the middle of a mission on CoH to go and feed Connie. I don't think a game ever went by when you didn't have to go and do something for her.

A [Hug] from all of us for both of you.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh man, Vee... [Frown]

I'm so sorry to hear that... [Frown]

I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you and Connie.

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Vee,

I hope Connie is feeling better by the time you read this. You and Connie have my thoughts and good wishes.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Polar does a very funkydance to a peice of classical music by the Spice Girls

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope Connie gets better soon, it sucks to have to see our furry friends in pain.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.