Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 58)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I have to work at 6AM tom'w!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
The front lawn's grass went from brown and sludgy looking to bright green and healthy practically overnight.
I might have to cut it soon. *groan*

Here we go again!
[LOL]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Invert sugar, which shows up in so many seasonal candies, is the result of using an acid (lemon juice or cream of tartar) to break simple sugar syrup into two components: fructose and sucrose.

(link)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
It's only partly funny when the sprinkler system turns on right before an outdoor Easter sunrise service.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I ate so many hard boiled eggs yesterday that nobody better stand too close to me for the next couple of days! [Big Grin]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Elizabeth, New Jersey was not named after the Queen of England.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Elizabeth, New Jersey was not named after the Queen of England.

Of course not, silly. Her last name isn't Jersey.

--------------------

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if the fact that I am both an Anglophile and a Francophile is not in some ways unlike the fact that I am very fond of both the Justice Society and the Legion.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Bubba, are you saying' the Legion is Frainch? I'm pretty sure they're all red-blooded Americans.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Jacques Foccart? [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

The boy can't spell. He's Jack Focker.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought EDE's song lyric reference in the Shout Box today was for "Dizzy Miss Lizzy". I Googled the lyrics and found that it wasn't. Then, I looked up the old Lizzie Borden rhyme and saw it didn't come from there. Then I tried Googling the lyrics themselves and got nuthin'!

So I Wikipediaed "Lizzie Borden" and read up on her because my curiosity was piqued.

Still don't know what those lyrics were to but am too embarassed to ask. [shrug]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Lardy, you can find it in The Legion of Super-Heroes section, in the "Tenzil-Poco Teamup" thread.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
In the hotel room I'm in at the moment, there is a sign on the door detailing the "Emergency Escape Plan". There is a fairly elaborate set of instructions, in English, about what to do in case of fire. There is one little bit of Spanish on the sign. Under "You are here" on the floorplan, it says "Usted esta aqui."

So, let's suppose you are a Spanish speaker who doesn't speak English. In case of fire, you'll be given absolutely no guidance on what to do to save yourself, but at least you'll know exactly where you are when you die.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I bought some old Pyrex and Corningware today at an estate sale. Red, yellow, and blue. I love me some primary colors in my kitchen! [Yes]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.