Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread! (Page 58)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62   
Author Topic: The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

why do we drive on the parkway but park on the driveway?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
OM,

Where should we go on vacation?

I should go to Las Vegas.

You should go to Tartarus.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Dear God, it's come to this....

quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
OM,

why do we drive on the parkway but park on the driveway?

Because you humans are stupid. Stupid! Stupid!

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

Based on your last answer, are you the ancestor of Lester Spiffany?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,

What's the next big trend in music?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,
True or false, a salad should be eaten after the main course to help break down the food for easier digestion, not before as an appetizer?

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
OM (or is it?),

Is it true that you employ a group of poorly paid college kids to answer all of our inane questions?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
OM,
why did you quit Up With People?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
OM,

Based on your last answer, are you the ancestor of Lester Spiffany?

No, but I've put money in a trust that will accumulate interest over the centuries. I have robots programmed to tell him to collect it when the time is right. It's the true source of his fortune.

Hey, it's something to do.

--------------------

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
OM,
Where do babies come from? The truth this time!

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OM, any truth to the rumor that you will be getting your own reality show?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer07
Interstellar Man of Mystery.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
Om, how did u become Legion World's Badwill Ambassador? and are you accepting Apprentices?

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
OM,

What's the next big trend in music?

Bankruptcy.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by future king:
OM,
True or false, a salad should be eaten after the main course to help break down the food for easier digestion, not before as an appetizer?

False.

Salads should only be eaten when you are trying to impress vegetarians.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by future king:
OM,

False.

Salads should only be eaten when you are trying to impress vegetarians.

OM, Does anything impress Vegans?

--------------------

This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.