Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 58)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<enters Security Office foyer after a week recup'ing in his tank>

So, what's the skinny fellow Security Officers?

Ugh, what's that tool Concord doing here?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod!

<Grabs Sharky and pulls him into the tesseracts with the rest of the group...>

You like almost missed the party!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, this is weird...

I can feel magic being used... Not far away!

<Looks around and spots an old rough hewn corridor>

That way...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
You can feel magic? Okay I am officially out of my league here...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(But I'm still going first...)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<sings Do you believe in magic ... in a young girl's heart ... >

um, sorry ... what's going on here anyway?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Well Sharky, from the looks of things...

We're off to see the wizard...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<'ports in with Cobalt from Medicus Two>

Alright, pal...we're here in the hornet's nest! What's next?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
We need every active LMBer to start assembling.

<omnicom's Yellow Kid>

YK, you said you had a method to call the roll. I suggest you do it now.

<turns to Lardy>

We need to find Exnihil immediately. Jailbait Lass said he's the one possessed by Justin Thyme right now.

Have the House of Quank arrived back here yet?

<turns to old office, tries to open it. Its locked>

Locked, eh? [Big Grin]

<kicks in the door the old fashioned way>

It felt good working with Ranger again too, just like the old days. I can't wait for you, me and him to have a beer together at the end of this whole thing...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<bursts in>

Cobie! Lardy! Hey, no leaving me behind!

<runs over to Cobalt Kid at full speed, leaping into his arms>

You need to be careful, Cobie! You can't keep getting knocked around like this. Take care of yourself.

<puts hand on the side of his swollen face>

I have so much I want to say to you when this is all done...

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
It felt good working with Ranger again too, just like the old days. I can't wait for you, me and him to have a beer together at the end of this whole thing...

Hope it's that easy to patch things up with him...

<pulls out Omnicom> Rocky, Cobalt's okay--change of plan--get everyone here at the security Office! Lardy out.

This could be a little dicey. Hopefully everyone's feelin' all warm and fuzzy after we all worked together. Not sure about that other Lard Lad, though...he's givin' me the willies! And he'll probably come here with the others....

<Jailbait Lass comes in>

Oh...er, you guys need a minute?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Soon Lolita...we'll talk soon, I promise. And besides, its you who are supposed to take care of me.

About that other Lard Lad, Lardy. Who is that guy? He seems very familiar. But his appearance here can't be coincidence. I wonder if he's an agent of Justin Thyme?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I'm not sure, Des. He keeps sayin' I'm the bad guy! <thinks> It's almost like he IS me...he knows things only I would know. But he's a shitload more powerful!

But he's not a doppleganger of me from the Zone. I fought a guy there who was my dopp...called himself Fitness Freak Fred. I dunno, but I don't think he's some otherdimensional duplicate of me like Lard Lord--I've developed a way of sensing that kinda thing fromm all the other selves I've met.

<shrugs> I really don't know!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Rocky comes running in> Lardy, keeping up with you isn't always easy. I've contacted everyone I could and asked them to get everyone else here ASAP. Anyway, I heard what you were just telling Cobie and I think you're right. Remember, I also have an evil double from another dimension, the Evil Emperor Pyngwyn.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Good to see ya, Rocky! <hugs him> But like I told Des, I don't think Prime's an otherdimensional me--this just feels different somehow!

Anyhow, as soon as the rest of the LMB get here, Des is going to tell us what he's learned about the big threat.

Rocky...I think we're gonna need Tim, too. We got by without him in the Zone, but I think that was just a warm-up! If this bad guy's powers have something to do with time, well, you can see how Tim might come in handy.

You think you can get Tim to come?

--------------------

3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
I need a bath.
Really.
A shower will do in a pinch though..which way?

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.