Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 58)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
ahhhhh, it had to be Christmas were I got a new computer.

Apple peaches blueberry monkeys:

What are your comfort foods when you get sick?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I dont eat when I get sick, its one of the ways Gigglebot knows i am really poorley.

APBM

what's the most comfortable pair of shoes you have?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably the old pair of sneakers that I use only for walking the dog in the morning when the ground is damp.

Augusta Providence Boston Montpelier:
Soup or salad?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Soup from the Inn at Little Washington as part of the tasting menu.

Atlanta Pensacola Birmingham Mobile:

Ever protest a corporation's actions by refusing to buy its products even when they were cheaper or more convenient?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
You rang?

Yes. Wal-Mart.

APBM:

Who was the strangest person ever to ring your doorbell, and what were they doing there?

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Not many people ring my doorbell seeing as I live on the third floor. There was one guy who asked me if I knew where so-and-so lived, but I think he stopped me as I was headed in rather than ringing my doorbell.

APBM:

What is your favorite comic strip?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dilbert! But only because i work somewhere very much like his office.

APBM

do you like gardening?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes. It's very relaxing. My hollyhocks (biennials) are due to bloom this summer. Since they put on an amazing show, I'm looking foward to that. Also, I'm fond of the delphiniums, even though they're the DIVAS of my garden.

APBM
How do you take your coffee?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Hot, black, strong Colombian Supremo.

APBM
Are you better off than your parents?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
nope, not ever close.

APBM

Would you like to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't like jelly so could I just have a peanut butter sandwich?

APBM,

Which Legionnaire's power would you most like to have?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Mon-El -- assuming he becomes a Legionnaire again. I am all for acquiring near omnipotence.

APBM --

Answer any two of the last 10 APBM questions that you haven't already responded to.

Faraway Lad

OK,

Coffee I like Black no sugar.

And I have never had a peanut butter and jam sandwich as it sounds disgusting, so maybe I should have one.

APBM

Should I eat a peanut butter and jam sandwich? purely for research you know [Wink]

--------------------
Faithfull

Lad Boy

Absolutely, stop by tomorrow when I'm packing lunches for the kids. I'll start by slicing two pieces from a loaf of fresh-from-the-bakery casareccio. I'll lightly toast it and allow it to cool so that it's crispy on the surface and firm in the middle. Then I'll spread organic crunchy peanut butter on one slice and thin layer of orange marmalade and home-made plum jelly on the other.

Please allow it to reach room temperature before eating.

Another Peanut Butter Masterpiece:

Does that seem a little over-the-top to stick into my kindergartener's pink princess lunchbox?

[ January 24, 2007, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
very.

Atlantic Peanut Butter Mention,

do you infer from Faraway's answer that our friends in the UK have been lacking this childhood culinary masterpeice?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.