Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 58)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Ravenette! [Smile]

And Seth, I dig the avatar. [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
And Seth, I dig the avatar. [Big Grin]

Well, I did actually start in TF fandom; played at TF2005 MUSH for some years.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ravenette84:
quote:
Welcome, got a link to any of your work? I'd love to see your style
thanks for the welcome
you can go to this site to see some of my work.: http://ravenette13.deviantart.com/gallery

It has more photography than the other stuff, but it has other stuff too.

Welcome all newbies!

I dig the evil bunnies [Big Grin]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ravenette84
here by somewhat popular demand

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ravenette84   Author's Homepage   Email Ravenette84         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks! glad you like my bunnies. they are very popular with the people who see my stuff....

--------------------
Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning!

From: San Leandro, California | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
Raven you've got a great eye behind the lens. Very nice framing.

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ravenette84
here by somewhat popular demand

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ravenette84   Author's Homepage   Email Ravenette84         Edit/Delete Post     
Awww you flatter me! I've always said my brain works better behind a camera than anywhere else, but its impossible to go places with me because ever five steps I'm taking more photos. I have a feeling I drove LEGIONjohn nuts in SD....

--------------------
Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning!

From: San Leandro, California | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Ravenette and to Seth! It seems like you've both made yourselves at home already. Enjoy yourselves. We have a lot of fun here.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome aboard!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! New guys!

Hi Ravenette and Seth.

Nice to know you.

Hope you have fun and that you'll both be around for a long time.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RevJRob
Returning Prodigal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RevJRob   Email RevJRob         Edit/Delete Post     
Jim
Camden, SC
sales

I have been a Legion fan since I discovered their existance during the 60s. I was born in April of '58 (the cover date of ADV247[yes, I am aware it was actually on the stands around Nov-Dec of '57]). I succeded Rex Joyner as president of Klordny, unfortunately unemployment forced me out of the APA. I am glad to know it is still around.
I have always had a thing for Saturn Girl, Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel and Phantom Girl. Other favorite Legionaires are Ferro Lad, Lightning Lad and Chamelion Boy.
My favorite era was during the 60s with Curt Swan as the artist and the Legion as the featured characters. While the early stores were...ummm...quaint (sorry, but the "colorful action costumes"[uttered by both Superboy and Supergirl] line made me wretch), they often boardered on silly. I also liked the early part of Giffen's tenure (I never forgave him for destroying the world)

I also like rugby, reading (sf and mystery)

--------------------
Would you mind not farting while I'm saving the world--The Doctor

From: Ridgeway, SC | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Rev or do you prefer Jim?

Good to have you aboard.

You've been a Legion fan longer than I have so you probably know your way around this place pretty well allready. It's good to see you posting though.

Hope you have fun.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RevJRob
Returning Prodigal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RevJRob   Email RevJRob         Edit/Delete Post     
You can call me either, just don't call me late for dinner

--------------------
Would you mind not farting while I'm saving the world--The Doctor

From: Ridgeway, SC | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Rev, welcome to Legionworld!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Catching up on my welcomes since I'm just back from vacation. Great to see more new members!

So hello to Raven ~ I hear you've met some of our traveling ambassadors of good will while in SD [Big Grin] .

Hi etherpunk ~ I'm a big Mon-El fan as well, glad to have you on board.

Welcome Seth! ~ Lots of fans of all incarnations of the Legion here so enjoy yourself chatting about whichever version you most like.

Hi RevJRob ~ Good to see another longtime fan here. You and I have been around about the same amount of time so I look forward to sharing conversations with another fan of the early stories.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Name: Dak
Favorite Legion characters: Science Police

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.