Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences (Page 57)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I like how CJ is standing in the pic. [Razz]
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Click for fullsize image

Is CJ missing a hand?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Who's is that behind Legion John?

And how did Judd Winick get into the pic? [Smile]

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't you remember John Byrne stopping by for a quick pic?
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ronda, what tat did you wind up getting? You had so many cool looking ones. And you too Quis. We need pics! Oh, and what shop did you go to? We're already talking about a return trip to see our same guy.

As for those who didn't make it and want a Legion 50th Anniversary poker chip, I saved out about 100 of them. PM me with your mailing address and I'll gladly send you one.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Don't you remember John Byrne stopping by for a quick pic?

And he'll never be seen again. I made sure of that. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
He sleeps with the fishes?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Ronda, what tat did you wind up getting? You had so many cool looking ones. And you too Quis. We need pics! Oh, and what shop did you go to? We're already talking about a return trip to see our same guy.

As for those who didn't make it and want a Legion 50th Anniversary poker chip, I saved out about 100 of them. PM me with your mailing address and I'll gladly send you one.

I got Quislet's symbol. However, I am not happy with two things. 1) they made a cross at the bottom instead of an arrow (didn't notice til too late) and 2) I wanted to get the inside solid black, but the artist talked me into getting it shaded (half black, half blank). I'm going to see about getting it fixed. I'll try to have a picture taken and posted.

The place was called Lucky's

Checking out the site. I don't think the guy who tattooed Ronda works there any more.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
Mine looks like this... (bear in mind I have no idae how to post photos here, and may screw this up!)
 -

From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
Success!
From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Love it Ronda! Looks really good! Rob, I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Have either of you had scabbing yet? Especially you Ronda, having color done. Caroline's went perfect, no issue. Mine scabbed over after a couple of days and I've been losing colored skin. [Smile] But, it hasn't affected the tat or its color and it is nearly healed completely now. Doing color is a lot harder on the skin.

Either of you up for another? I already have plans of getting the Founders added under my L*.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Here are our Disneyland pics. Working on uploading our tat pics and the rest of the con pics.
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by mechana:
I'm a little late to the party, but i just wanted to give a shout out to all the LWers I met in SD! I wish I had had more time to spend with you guys. I should have made time; sounds like you all had more fun than I did!

Stu: you really do exist! I was never really sure. Nice talking to you!

It was nice talking to you too!

I do exist, but sometimes even I have to check to be sure... [Wink]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Click for fullsize image

[LOL] I feel very conflicted...
Stu
Time Trapper

Nice tats, all!

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Here are our Disneyland pics. Working on uploading our tat pics and the rest of the con pics.

Some great pics of Disneyland. Isn't New Orleans Square cool? Did you get into the hobby of collecting Disney pins? I tell ya, it's horribly addicting!
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.