Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 57)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Seeing the way some people dress even when there is a dress code, I'd say they serve a purpose.

APBM,

What was your favorite subject in school?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Mathematics.

APBM:

Jock, nerd, slacker - - one word that best describes your personality in high school.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
none of the above...I was a stoner.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Assuming I would still have great internet access and a steady supply of new comics, I'd like to live on a South Pacific island with consistantly warm, but not hot temperatures and beautiful weather.

APBM,

Would you have rather been a companion with the Doctor or a crew member on the Enterprize (either original series or next generation)?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Doctor Who - DEFINATELY...

..Even if I had too put up with constantly spraining my anlke and screaming like a girl at a man in a bin bag.

Accept Pretty Boy Massages:

In Scotland we have a complete smoking ban in public buildings. Do you approve?

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Yes.

APBM:

In DC, we recently got a smoking ban in bars, should I drink more in order to compensate for bar owners for their lack of smoking customers?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Depends on the bar and the company.

APBM:

I want to go buy a bottle of something tonight when I get off work. Should it be Crown Royal, Absolut, Bombay Sapphire, or something else?

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
all of the above.

Alcohol Purchaser Buying More:
What's the most interesting thing you're likely to do this winter?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Get a cat.

APBM,

Man from U.N.C.L.E. or Mission:Impossible?

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Man from U.N.C.L.E.. Illya Kuryakin [sigh]

Argumentative Peter Berating Meg:
Jeannie or Samantha?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Samantha. Although I preferred Maj. Nelson over Darrin. At least Maj. Nelson let Jeannie use her powers so long as he could do his own thing on his own. Darrin was just too repressive. "No witchcraft!"

APBM,

Why are the dark haired characters the evil twin and not the blond haired characters?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Ancient prejudices.

All Pickled By Midnight,
Do blond(e)s really have more fun?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
All I know is that when I was six years old, my mother, who is naturally a brunette, had her hair dyed blonde. When I asked her why she said "Blondes have more fun!" She's still a blonde 31 years later, so...

Arctic Polar Bear Marionette:
Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway or Archer?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Kirk. He got to have implied sex with alien babes.

Andrew, pass the boilermaker:

Best (tv or movie) individual story from any version of Star Trek --

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna go old-school and say "City on the Edge of Forever." I think it really affected the direction of Trek for the future, especially time-travel stories.

APBM:

What was your favorite thing Santa ever brought you?

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.