Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 57)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Could I please have a mug of your strongest coffee , FC?

Time to start cleaning up the mess left by Mean Jeanne at the Villa.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Let me put on my walking ring, Vee, and I'll be over to help with clean-up as fast as I can!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I can help as well, I'll justtake that Elixir to go.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
We'll just postpone the peace talks between Abin & Cobie, since Abin never showed up anyways, and send everybody over to the Villa to help out.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Selected by Cru to be Highighted for a Day!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
And a finer thread couldn't have been picked!

Don't worry about Abin and me, FC. I hope he'll come around, b/c the peace offer will be there.

In the meantime, I'll have a cup of joe and then go help Vee.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jetta
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jetta           Edit/Delete Post     
Whose Vee, why does he need help, and if it's important, I can lend you a few hours.
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Highlighted??

I suppose a big all-day breakfast spread is in order. Dig in, folks!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoo, ham and cheese omelette! Pancakes! Hash Browns! Bacon! I'm in heaven. FC knows how to make a happy matlock.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, what a great treat to see the Cafe highlighted! Long time in coming, too!

You run a fine establishment, Cramer. Thanks so much for the breakfast! It was great.

Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
CRASH!! SPLINTER!! THUD!!

Hrun stands looking in surprise at the door hanging in his hand. The door frame is already on the floor and a huge hole opens up in the wall.

bonk!

A brick falls on his head.

Hrun slowly scratches his head and then steps forward.

"Sorry it just came off in my hand"

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Doggone it Hrun! I was just coming back for seconds.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Threesome Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Triad] I've been so busy all day I thought I'd missed out on Cramey's great food. Luckily she's running an all-day buffet.

Breakfast is one of my favorite dinners. I'll have some cheesy grits, 2 crispy strips of bacon, and a stack of blueberry pancakes with strawberry syrup. YUM! [Triad]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Carggg | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
When I think of Cafe Cramer, I think of the Cheers theme songs..."where everybody knows your alt."

Could I have a Boba?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Gee, from highlighted to deserted just like that. Well, I'm here for my usual pot of coffee.
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.