Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 57)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm less easy than I used to be. I've actually turned people down within the last year. [Big Grin]

[ December 13, 2004, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: ferroboy ]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
wow.... I'm surprised at you, ferroboy [Smile]

Mind you, I'm told I'm not easy at all

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
I would be easy if I got the chance [Wink]

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
You're obviously not hanging out in the right places, PB! [Smile]

Actually, I don't hang out anywhere special, but I seem to attact people anyway. IOW, I'm not easy by choice, but by circumstance. [Wink]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
[Holt] to icfire just because
[Holt] to polarboy just because
[Holt] to ferroboy just because
[Holt] to Pariscub just because

Just because I am a kissing fool [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Aww...I...I feel so special! [Holt] to you, too, Quis!

--------------------
Dan

PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
ok im dumb and dont know where you guys find the emotion coms and stubbled on to the basic ones but is there a list somewhere x

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
awwwwwww quis [Smile] thanks

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by PolarBoy:
ok im dumb and dont know where you guys find the emotion coms and stubbled on to the basic ones but is there a list somewhere x

Click on "Instant Graemlins" on this very page or "View Smilie Legend & More Smilies" on the full reply/new pages and you'll see a full list of what's available to date. Also the FAQ link located on the top of each page will give you the lowdown on who each of them are supposed to be.

[ December 15, 2004, 04:06 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Oh oK

[Holt] for everybody

--------------------

PolarBoy

[Streaky]

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Actually, once I knew that avatar was of Mekt and Holt, I took a wild guess as to what the code for it was. I guessed correctly. [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah... now... <scratches head>... if some one would tell me how to "bold" or "italicize"... (I know it should be relatively easy but the obviousness of it seems beyond me [Razz]
From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
bold is easy.
so are italics.

hit 'quick reply,' the little white box with a tail (similar to a comic panel speech box) at the end of the top row above my post (to the right of the blue box, fifth on the right of the time/date), and see how I did it.

You need both the opening and closing commands for it to work.

[ December 15, 2004, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: Kent Shakespeare ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
oh, ok Kent, thanks, I guess it's not as obvious as I thought it'd be. For some reason I thought there was an easier way to do it, like an icon or something that I just was overlooking.
From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.