Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kill this Thread V: the 24 hour version! (Page 56)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 70 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  68  69  70   
Author Topic: Kill this Thread V: the 24 hour version!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
So Craig's List can restore their Adult Services section in Canada.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Unsurprisingly, the Federal government is appealing the decision.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I suppose the Evil Genius Supper Club is about to reopen...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I should hope so! I got a gift card there two Christmases ago that I haven't used yet!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
There are only 86 more shopping days until CHristmas.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I feel sad for all the sex traffickers who might be horribly inconvenienced if anything happens to CL.

Oh, wait. This isn't Lies thread is it? Never mind. I need to be asleep as of 6 PM yesterday. :/

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Supper Club has never closed, though the cabaret shows have been scaled back quite a bit. The extended run of "Thora Taunts the Audience" dinner theatre was panned by the LW critics.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe you should hold auditions for a new act. I'm sure someone on Legion World has a talent that would be appropriate.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I can play "Lady of Spain" using my armpit.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Don't call us. We'll call you.

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!] QUIS IS... [Eek!]

Click Here For A SpoilerWAKKO WARNER!!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

It's time for An-i-man-i-acs
And we're zany to the max
So just sit back and relax
You'll laugh till you collapse
We're An-i-man-i-acs

Come join the Warner brothers
And the Warner sister Dot
Just for fun we run around the Warner movie lot
They lock us in the tower whenever we get caught
But we break loose...
And then vamoose...
And now you know the plot

We're An-i-man-i-acs
Dot is cute and Yakko yaks
Wakko packs away the snacks
While Bill Clinton plays the sax
We're An-i-man-i-acs

Meet Pinky and the brain
Who want to rule the universe
Goodfeathers flock together,
Slappy wacks 'em with her purse
Buttons chases Mindy
While Rita sings a verse
The writers flipped
We have no script
Why bother to rehearse

We're An-i-man-i-acs
We have play for play contracts
We're zany to the max
There's baloney in our slacks
We're An-i-man-ee
Totally and zany
Here's the shows namey
An-i-man-i-acs
Those are the facts!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Et en français:

Voici l'heure des Animaniacs
On a disjoncté à max
Soyez cool; soyez relax
Sur le rire pas de taxe
On est les Animaniacs

Nous c'est Yakko et Wakko
Je suis Dot leur petite soeur
Pour égayer le studio on a joué les agitateurs
Comme ça n'a pas beaucoup plu
Ils ont bouclé les Warners
On s'est enfui et nous voici pour votre plus grand bonheur

On est les Animaniacs
Dot vous charme; Yakko s'éclaxe
Wakko est super-voraxe
Et Bill Clinton joue du sax'
On est les Animaniacs!

Y'a Minus et Cortex
Qui veulent diriger l'Univers
Les pigeons font du zèle
Rififi pique une crise de nerf
Toubeau poursuit Mindy
Rita déclame des vers
Les auteurs flippent, on jette leur scripts et ça les désespère

On est les Animaniacs
On a signé des contraxes
Nos folies vous désaxent
Suivez nous pour faire des frasques
Les Animani
Qui sement la zizanie
Qui ont des drôles des manies
Aniii-manii-acs!
On s'marre à max!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Here is the song translated (via Babel Fish) from English to French, then back into English.

It' ; time of S for l' A-I-man-I-acs And we' ; insane Re to the maximum you Rest so much just behind and slacken You' ; to laugh at L jusqu' so that you crumble We' ; A-I-man-I-acs Re Come unite Warner Brothers And the point of sister of Warner Juste for l' recreation we run around the film fate of Warner qu' they close us with key in the tower all the times that we get caught but we break loosely… And then vamoose… And now you know the piece of We' ground; ; A-I-man-I-acs Re the point am the nice yaks and of Yakko Wakko packs far the snacks While Bill Clinton plays the We' sax; ; A-I-man-I-acs Re Gathering rosâtre and the brain Which want to order l' universe Bandages of Goodfeathers together, Wacks ' of Slappy; end of support with its purse Chasses Mindy of buttons While Rita sings worms the authors reversed to Us n' let us have any manuscript Why trouble prepare We' ; A-I-man-I-acs Re We have the play for contracts of play We' ; insane Re to the There' maximum; ; idiocy of S in our soft We' ; l' A-I-man-EE Re Completely and insane Here' ; S the namey d' exposures A-I-man-I-acs Such are the facts!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

The French text translated into English by Babelfish gives us:

Here l' hour of Animaniacs One tripped with max Be cool; be relaxed On the laughter not of tax One is Animaniacs Us c' is Yakko and Wakko I am Dot their little sister To brighten the studio the agitators were played Like that n' did not rain much They buckled Warners One s' is fled and us here for your greater happiness One is Animaniacs Dowry charms you; Yakko s' éclaxe Wakko is super-voraxe And Bill Clinton plays of the sax' One is Animaniacs! Y' has Minus and Cortex Who want to direct l' Universe The pigeons make zeal Trouble pricks an attack of nerves Toubeau continues Mindy Rita déclame of the worms The authors flippent, one throws their scripts and that despairs them One is Animaniacs Contraxes were signed Our madnesses offset you Follow us to make escapades Animani Who sow the discord Who have funny manias Aniii-manii-acs! One s' enough with max!

--------------------

This topic comprises 70 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  68  69  70   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.