Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 56)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, in 1993 I flew from Albany to Grand Rapids, to visit friends (who were going through Betrothal - a big deal in the Orthodox church) for a week. I flew back on New Year's Day.

Abin's Pagan Beautiful Mrs.:

have you ever had baggage gone missing during travels?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, but never for more than 24 hours.

Absolutely Perfect Bisexual Man:

Have you ever spent the night in an airport?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
No. Flying back from Chicago to Boston on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, I almost did. I was flying Peoples Express. The flight from Chicago to Newark was delayed for 4 hours due to snow. Then I was in Newark for I forget how long before getting the last flight to Boston at 11:30 pm. I had arrived at the Chicago airport for a 12 noon flight.

APBM,

"It's a Wonderful Life" or "A Christmas Story" and why.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Eh, I' haven't finished seeing either. Neither one really grabbed me.

APBM,

What is a good Christmas movie?

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Bishop's Wife! Cary Grant, Loretta Young and David Niven are brilliant! What could easily devolve into a cloying , heavy-handed story remains light.

Artificially Preserved Blueberry Muffin:
What was the best movie of 2006?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The one I liked best was "Little Miss Sunshine".

APBM,

You can go back in time and change the outcome of one historical event. Which one do you change and how do you change it? Bit of a follow-up, what do you think that change will change in the present?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd encourage 400 or so like-minded Floridians to get out and vote in the year 2000.

George W later becomes a Senator of little note from Texas. President Gore, in his first term focuses on labor and environment. The economy stumbles hard but recovers during his second term.

Saddam Hussein attacks Iran, disabling its nuclear threat. South Korea aids North Korea's economy by helping to establish a Kia/Daewoo parts manufacturing site there. Reunification talks begin. The Republicans maintain control of both houses of Congress, however they are unable to out-legislate the unexpectedly liberal Supreme Court's rulings on same-sex unions and marriage, restricted gun-ownership laws, and federal power to curb development in order to preserve ecological diversity. Joe Boy and Sketch Lad draw outrageously sexy pictures of me, in fact so does Barry since Lad Boy becomes Mekt's right ahnd man in the Wanderers.

APBM:

Same Q.

[ January 03, 2007, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Save the Titanic. I'd book passage, and on the night she was supposed to collide with the berg, I'd run back and forth on deck waving my arms around like a lunatic yelling "AAARG ! ICEBERG AHEAD, MATEYS!", over and over until they stop the ship if only to shut me up. Thus the Titanic completes her maiden voyage and all humanity is spared at least one Leonardo Decaprio performance.

Asymmetrical Pigmy Breast Measurer:

The docter tells you that you've contracted uragoneritas. There's no known cure and you only have ONE day left to live. How you gonna spend it?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Posting on Legion World. [Wink]

Seriously, I would be saying good-byes (including here) and also eating my favorite foods. Assuming that I am well enough to go out and do things.

APBM,

Giraffe or kangaroo? and why?

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Kangaroo. It's a practical animal. It has a pocket.

Apoplectic Pain Bringing Migraine:
Broccoli or Brussels sprouts?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Definitely broccoli! Brussels sprouts are nice but have kind of a bitter aftertaste.

Arf! Purr! Baaa! Meow!
What do you find sexy that most people wouldn't?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
someone wearing nothing but sneakers ...

APBM,

How do you feel about sushi?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

I love sushi. It is probably the single food item that most keeps me from becoming a vegetarian.

Ambulance Passing Belmont, Massachusetts:

Do you still have a land line at home or have you gone "cell only"?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I wanted to get rid of ours, but my wife insists that the land line would be more reliable in case of a disaster. Whatever!

Animal Poop Be Messy,

Thongs---love 'em or leave 'em? And explain your answer.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
On you Lardy? After having seen the photographic evidence I think I have to say “leave em” [Smile]

APBM
Dress Codes at work? Do they serve a purpose or are they just fashion dictatorships.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.