Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 56)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I could strangle you, you two timing weasle person.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Two-timing? Not exactly the situation when everyone's in the room together.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
This is it, I declare that until Cobalt stops fooling around and decides to sleep with me, the future marriage is off.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
I've _had_ two of them.

[Eek!] [Cool]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The decision = yes, please [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

You have to stop fooling around before you can sleep with me, Cobie, I'll be in my bedroom.

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know, Cobalt. I think you should get everything you can. When (if?) your luck runs out you can go for Pizzaz.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
I don't know, Cobalt. I think you should get everything you can. When (if?) your luck runs out you can go for Pizzaz.

IF, go for...!

Well if that's how you think of me Cobalt KID, then that's just fine, have your menage a trois, I will take myself somewhere else.

You can thank you little "acolyte" for this little revelation.

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

I'm not an acolyte - I just believe in taking advantage of the situation at hand.

--------------------
Dan

Tempest
Enchantress

And when things blow over all he will have is his hand, now, my heart is crushed, I will go drink my troubles away, at SHAKES.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Aw, Pizzy, don’t worry! I’m not the cad you think I am!

Is that your bedroom? Mm…it smells really good!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

Maybe the name of this thread should be changed to "STU's Cad House"... [Wink]
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

Is that your bedroom? Mm…it smells really good!

That's the new "arousing men" scented candle you smell. It came with this (whips open robe to reveal her little teddy).

But I geuss the only one who will enjoy this is my kitty. Come here STU Cat, I'll scratch behind your ears.

Good Night, Cobie.
(shuts the door)

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Purr! [Streaky] [Love]
Tempest
Enchantress

(excessive purring and laughter is heard behind the door)

--------------------

This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.