Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 55)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Alrighty - Its one part lemon squash, one part lime and last part raspberry...add some soda and bitters and you have a gay old time after several [Smile]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
We have no lemon squash -- would a butternut squash do?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops, that's an Aussie reference re lemon squash...I meant lemonade, Semi! [Embarrassed]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, that changes things doesn't it.
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

I hope it clarifies things, too [Smile]
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Mr. Semi! Can I have a Bannana Malted? Pretty Please?

Or one of those like Rainbow Thingies, VIRGIN, of course!

No! Wait! What I'd really like is an Egg Creame! Mr. Vee made me one of those once and it Space-Rawked!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Everyday Girl, welcome. We have a diet coke for you. I understand you're trying out for the cheerleading squad. SHAKES would never want to jeopardize your chances by feeding your lard butt.
sheer
Supertemp

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheer   Email sheer         Edit/Delete Post     
Good evening, sirs and ladies. Please, barkeep, I would like one of these amazing drinks - the ingredients are mentioned at the bottom of this page.
They could almost be sentient. Or evil. Or both!

From: CA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Everyday Girl, welcome. We have a diet coke for you. I understand you're trying out for the cheerleading squad. SHAKES would never want to jeopardize your chances by feeding your lard butt.

OHMYGOD!!!! LARD BUTT!!!!

I like try to be nice and follow the rules you old geezers set down and then you go and call me a LARD BUTT!

I'll have you know I'm the prettiest girl in my class, and I don't have to "try out" for cheerleading cuz I'm the star player on my basketball team, and my soccer team, and I'm an UNDEFEATED Wrestler, Three Pins and Six of Six when the stinky boys on the other teams don't chicken out and... and forfet!

LARD BUTT!

I'm going to the Evil Genius Club!

Mr. Tamper would never call Me a LARD BUTT!

So, Like as Shadow Lass would say, EAT IT, GRANDPA!!!!

[ March 15, 2006, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: Everyday Girl ]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by sheer:
Good evening, sirs and ladies. Please, barkeep, I would like one of these amazing drinks - the ingredients are mentioned at the bottom of this page.
They could almost be sentient. Or evil. Or both!

You live dangerously, Sheer. I bet that's the sort of drink Thora serves her male guests - before she flogs them.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Sheer, that drink is pretty close to a Bull Shot.

BULL SHOT

ingredients:
• Several dashes Tabasco sauce [optional]
• Several dashes Worcestershire sauce
• 4 oz. beef consommé or beef bouillion
• 1/2 tsp. grated horseradish [optional]
• 1 1/2-2 oz. vodka
• 1 tsp. lemon juice
Pinch celery salt or celery seed [optional]

Mixing instructions:
Mix all ingredients with ice cubes in a chilled double Old Fashioned glass.
Strain and pour into a shot glass for a BULL SHOT "SHOT".

Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, not for me.

But now you've got me wanting a bloody mary.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheer
Supertemp

Hm. The Bull Shot sounds like something that would be a fair cold remedy.
From: CA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Bull Shot? Sounds like the name of one of those hard-boiled detective gumshoes
sheer
Supertemp

bullshot crummond [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.