Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 55)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like a good course of action. Maybe we should leave something here to let us know what's going on. You have any surveilence devices?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
One. Let me set it up. As morbid as it sounds, if they torture anyone else in here, we'll get a good look at it.

Done. Ok, let's bail. Hang on to me. Step when I do...now.

<steps forward, disappears>

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
*follows OM wherever the teleport takes him*
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Kippers? Still missing...

But it looks like Stu and his robot were here...

And from the looks of it, LL and Outdoor Miner too. I hope they know what they're doing...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
KP? KP? Still stuck in that vortex? We're working on it, hold on!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*goes to collect the evil panther's pee to power the device to recorporialise KP*

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LispBOT # 143
Aww haiw the gwowy of Wisp Wass!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LispBOT # 143           Edit/Delete Post     
(Dumps Circuit Breaker unceremoniously into the prison, and goes off to do more of the will of Our Lord and Master, STU the Unstoppable)
From: Wegion Wowwd | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*attempts to use machine to recorporialise KP and CB, and watches as CB destroys STUbot 131 immediately upon materialisation, but although the machine says KP was rematerialised, it says CB disrupted where he did so, and that he could be anywhere on Earth...*

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Egads! Poor KP! Now we'll have to send out search & rescue missions to Earth! That cold take another...two or three weeks! (Coincidently, about as long as he'll need to finish work on the Pocket Universe [Big Grin] )

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
And from the looks of it, LL and Outdoor Miner too. I hope they know what they're doing...

Why would we start now?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[STU casts a spell over all the STUbots, rendering them utterly impervious to damage of any sort. The spell also contains an illusion component -- so that the perpetrator of the harm will believe the STUbot to be destroyed, when in fact it is not. In this way, the ranks of the STUbots will continue to grow exponentially...]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

*Figures it out*

AH-hah.

*constructs various illusiory "weapons", and fires one @ STUbot #143 as a test. As expected, its auto-repair system kicks in, repairing damage that isn't actually there and eventually cannabalising vital circuits to repair the damage, destroying ITSELF [Big Grin] *

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Still no sign of KP...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry Cobie, we'll find him!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
STUbots, ask our master if I should begin torturing Kid Prime.
From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.