Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
some guys have all the luck LOL

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
Hot damn, Matthew! You just don't quit! I'm starting to think you like all the attention you get from posting your pics around here. Don't even think about stopping, either. [Smile]

i have to keep the PRINCESS happy, you know [Wink] !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by PolarBoy:
Matt may look like that but I bet his feet smell or something (Ok it's slag him off or gush like everybody else)

you found me out [Wink]

no one get's within 10 feet of me, it's that bad [Wink] !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
Hot damn, Matthew! You just don't quit! I'm starting to think you like all the attention you get from posting your pics around here. Don't even think about stopping, either. [Smile]

i have to keep the PRINCESS happy, you know [Wink] !!!

Matthew.

Cru's hardly the only person you're keeping happy!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
This is my Stars and Stripes axe.  -

Notice the Uncle Sam strap. Sweet.

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I like the carpet LOL

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PolarBoy:
Matt may look like that but I bet his feet smell or something (Ok it's slag him off or gush like everybody else)

you found me out [Wink]

no one get's within 10 feet of me, it's that bad [Wink] !!!

Matthew.

Awww we had a stink related moment. [Cool]

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
i have to keep the PRINCESS happy, you know [Wink] !!! [/QB]

It's a full-time job, isn't it Matty Poo? [Wink] [Love] [Crusader   Princess Crujectra - Newcru]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
It's not Mat
It's not even close
But I'm drunk and in a sharing mood and quizlet got me excited. If your confused im the ugly one
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

nahhh you're not ugly.... but you DO look drunk in the first picture [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

PolarBoy

would it be bad form if i took those down in the harsh light of morning :/

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
PB, you're not even close to being ugly. But who's the cutie next to you in the first pic? Do I get to meet him when I visit Australia? [Wink]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

ferroboy.... you don't waste a second, do you? [Razz]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

PolarBoy

Thats my work friens from when I liked in the UK so Paris could drop in of course hes a breeder though.

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Pariscub:
ferroboy.... you don't waste a second, do you? [Razz]

Me? I just like to make "friends" wherever I go!
Besides, I'm single, so I can do that if I want to. [Wink]

--------------------
Dan

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.