Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The Door to the villa smashes open.

A Battle axe flys though the air and hits a large barrel of double cream. A thick stream of cream falls to the floor next to Queen Connie.

"Hail majestic one" booms a deep voice from the doorway "enjoy this offering from a warrior recently returned from the Northern Frontier"

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
HRUN!!! Welcome back!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...to that same old place that you laughed about.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emerald Eye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emerald Eye           Edit/Delete Post     
MMMEEEOOWWW!!!!!

Queen Connie takes one lick of the luscious cream...(then another and a quick third [Big Grin] ) the turns and bolts across the room, yowling a something that sounded like

MMMHRRRRRUUUNNNN!!!

Two bounds and one leap later, she launches herself into the air and hits the mountainous figure squarely in the chest, digging in the razorsharp claws on all four of her majestic paws. The force of here strike knocks the barbarian off his feet and onto his back. Parading up his chest until she is directly above his face, she opens her jaw......

...and begins furiously licking Hrun's face!

Meeeuuuu meeeuuuu meeuuuuuu!!!!*

*{instant translation} Welcome back you big lug! It's about time you stopped by to visit. Did you bring me any choice cuts of tuna? Well, did you?

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! Connie's back, too!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
...to that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emerald Eye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emerald Eye           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Hey! Connie's back, too!

Mroowww?

*What do you mean "Connie's back, too!" I live here and I've been here all along. Just because YOU haven't visited and brought me some tasty tuna or coolicious cream doesn't mean I haven't been here...waiting...all this time!

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hello Connie! *smile*

I've wanted to speak to you. Mainly about this Space Ranger character, as well as some potential other unwanted visitors on Legion World. I have a feeling this is just the start of something.

<turns to Hrun>

Welcome brave one! I'm glad you recieved my secret distress signal...

<pats Hrun hard on the back>

I'm going to need that sword arm. Diplomacy is going to be extremely important in the coming weeks...but I feel that warriors will be all the more important...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
HRUN!!! Welcome back!

"Most noble lady well met by moonlight" Shouts Hrun."Dost thou still provide fine provinder for hungry warriors"

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Queen Connie:
MMMEEEOOWWW!!!!!

Queen Connie takes one lick of the luscious cream...(then another and a quick third [Big Grin] ) the turns and bolts across the room, yowling a something that sounded like

MMMHRRRRRUUUNNNN!!!

Two bounds and one leap later, she launches herself into the air and hits the mountainous figure squarely in the chest, digging in the razorsharp claws on all four of her majestic paws. The force of here strike knocks the barbarian off his feet and onto his back. Parading up his chest until she is directly above his face, she opens her jaw......

...and begins furiously licking Hrun's face!

Meeeuuuu meeeuuuu meeuuuuuu!!!!*

*{instant translation} Welcome back you big lug! It's about time you stopped by to visit. Did you bring me any choice cuts of tuna? Well, did you?

Pulling Queen Connie from his chest with a wet sucky sound as the claws come free, Hrun holds the regal pussy to his face.

"ah Connie dear friend, here indeed is Tuna" and he reaches into his pouch and removes a large fresh chunk of supreme tuna. Rubbing Connies head furiously he ends up filling her fur with static electricity making all the hair on her body stand on edge.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Now there's a barbarian who knows how to treat a cat.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<<<Begin Transmission>>>

Well, Cobalt, I've got a suite for us here at the Villa to discuss what needs to be done about this Hrykosian thing. I've invited the entire Security Office and some other concerned citizens to sit in and share some ideas and intel about what we face. I've set up multi-spectrum security blocks here to ensure the meeting will remain private. Hope you make it soon.

<<<End Transmission>>>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, one and all. Feel free to voice any specific concerns you have about this unpleasant business. Either Cobalt or myself will do our best to address them as best we can.

Also, if you have any intel to share with everyone, feel free to take the floor.

After it appears that everyone has arrived, Cobalt and I will share everything we know with you and give all of you a chance to help us come up with a plan of action.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Im here in a sheer making up the numbers capasity

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
glad I got back in time to make this meeting ...

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.