Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 53)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Longhaired cats, preferably tortoiseshell or calico coloring. [Smile]

Always Pounced By Moogles,

What's your favorite video game?

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Carmageddon. (The original version - they became too cartoony after that.)

Anti Pope Buys Montana

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
A woodchuck could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Angst Probing Boys Mature,

A rope ladder hangs over the side of a ship. The rungs are 9 inches apart. At low tide, the bottom rung just touches the water. At high tide, the water has risen 3 feet. How many rungs are under water at high tide?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
If the boat is floating, the distance remains unchanged, as the boat rises with the water (thanks, Seth).

But if the boat has actually run aground and taken on water, and thus not rising with the tide,
then four rungs should ve submerged; the next should be just touching the water.

Unless the 9-inch distance does not include the thickness of the rungs themselves, in which case, the fifth rung could be also under water, too.

Algebra Problem Becoming Monotonous,

what was your favorite subject in school?

[ October 24, 2006, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: Kent Shakespeare ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Either art or woodwork.
My worst was Maths.

Always Please Big Mamas,

Did you have crush on any of your teachers?

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
nope and I still don't.

Alpha Parsons Begin Ministries,

Who do you currently have a crush on?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
You must mean apart from our very own pin up girl Cali?
Well, celebrity crush would be Melanie Sykes and real life would be a girl called Elizabeth who (or is that whom?) I work with.
I asked her out but she very politely changed the subject...I took that as a no.

In a bar I was once given the knock back,
"I've allready got one arsehole in my knickers, I don't need another one!"
So in the same vein:

Amazing Party, Big Mick,

What was the best/worst knock back you've ever had?

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Apparently, none of us have had one. I've given a few, such as, "it's easier to save face when you have two of them."

Apparently Barren Posting Mention,

Wine or beer?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wine.

Astral Being Projecting Mellowness:

Coffee or tea?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Tea. I can't drink coffee as I am already WAAAAY too hyper as it is.

Always Bring Pink Marshmallows:

Jeeves and Wooster or Blandings?

--------------------
Be lucky

walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

UH OH!

Double post.

--------------------
Be lucky

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Jeeves and Wooster

Next:
What, if any, is the most egregious act of re-gifting you've ever participated in or observed?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Can't think of any. The closest is when I gave my nephew "Kings in Diguise" that I had bought for myself. Not technically regifting as I didn't get it as a gift.

A Pretty Believable Moose:

Uruguay or Paraguay

--------------------

walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Whichever is friendliest.

Anyway Please Be Mellow:

Starsky or Hutch?

--------------------
Be lucky

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Paraguay.

I've never seen Starsky and Hutch, TV or movie, so I answered Quis instead (weve been covering the 'guays in Geography of South America in the last week or two. Paraguay sounds like the more preferable of the two).

Atlanta Police Brigade Member,

Starsky or Hutch?

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.