Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 53)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
My, what big teeth you have, Sharky! Here, have a croissant.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
~~~~~~~~~~|\~~~~~~~>>0~~~~~~~

hello e-girl ...

<splash>

Ohmygod!

Hi Mr. Shark... Fin... Ohmygod! That like fin is Sooo BIG!

Ummm... Uhhhh... You're not gonna like eat me or anything... Are You??? <Giggle>

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
depends ... if you're into that kinda stuff ...

vvvvvv
^^^^^^

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh FC, your buns are absolutely delicious!

Can I have a croissant too?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll share mine with ya ...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings Vee and Villa staff!

Though I have never been here before, I, like all of Legion World, have an immense respect for Varalent, renowned leader among the LMB.

I hope that following the elections, whether I win or lose, that I may stay here for some time, whether it is to have a small victory celebration, or to engage in self-actualization and great thought in the event that I am unsuccessful.

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Calamity Monkey:
Greetings Vee and Villa staff!

Though I have never been here before, I, like all of Legion World, have an immense respect for Varalent, renowned leader among the LMB.

I hope that following the elections, whether I win or lose, that I may stay here for some time, whether it is to have a small victory celebration, or to engage in self-actualization and great thought in the event that I am unsuccessful.

Oh sure! Forget about Vee's co-leader! [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Greetings Quislet, Esq.!

There is no need to worry friend, I have not forgotten your term as co-leader, and honor it equally as well.

Should I be lucky enough to win the election for leader, I would gladly call on you for legal advice if you would be willing to provide it. I would also gladly come visit and enjoy your company, should I not win, although I regret that I am not as well versed in limericks as you are.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I've got Liberty Monkey's getaway digs all ready for him...poor little guy. I know Actor lad and Kent will do a great job as Leader & Deputy but LM put everything he had into his campaign and he deserves a nice comfortable place to rest up

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

I'll give Liberty Monkey a foot massage, if he wants ... I use my teeth, if that's okay ...

vvvvv
^^^^^

--------------------

Phineas B. Fuddle

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Okay, I've got Liberty Monkey's getaway digs all ready for him...poor little guy. I know Actor lad and Kent will do a great job as Leader & Deputy but LM put everything he had into his campaign and he deserves a nice comfortable place to rest up

My good friend Vee, thank you kindly for your hospitality! Besides my mentor Eryk Davis Ester, never before have such kind words warmed my heart. You are truly a great prince of Legion World.

I hope to immerse myself in the life at the Villa to provide additional comfort to those that stay here, through any poetry, music and free-flowing thinking that I can offer.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
You would be a most welcome addition to the Villa LM. Please make yourself at home.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<flies in>

Good morning Vee! I heard your speech to that new Space Ranger before, and I have to say I'm impressed as usual.

I have a feeling things might get rocky on Legion World again...there might be a need to find a place to gather people for tough decisions, and the Villa has always been perfect for that before.

I was also wondering if Queen Connie was around...? She's had some experience in diplomatic situations, and I was wondering if she's ever had any interaction with the Dark Oval ambassadors...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emerald Eye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emerald Eye           Edit/Delete Post     
Mrrowww?

*Did someone call me?

Meeooowwww!!! Mrow?

* Oh it's that lovely boy Cobie! Did you bring me some special cream to taste?

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Miss Queenie! <Squeal of like delight!>

Here's some tuna and cream and a picture of that nasty new Ranger who's been saying all those like terrible things about Miss Emerald Empress and Uncle Spacey...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.