Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences (Page 52)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
At least he did before that 5.6 earthquake hit southern CA. [LOL]

Hey Pov, some of us live here full time! [Smile] [Smile]

Scooter, you were at Disneyland the other day? You were about 6 miles from my house, man!

...And you didn't come to Sandy Eggo WHY exactly?!? [crosses arms and taps foot impatiently] [Wink]
Sorry Kent,

Would have loved to be at the con and met fellow LW folk. I've been local to Southern California for almost 20 years, and believe it or not, I've yet to attend. The only reason is money (or a distinct lack thereof). My dream one day is to finally be able to live paycheck to paycheck... [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I understand. Been there meself too, too often.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well As I'm typing this GiGi is lying in bed so where are you?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
What's on TV?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll wager it's the "Legion Worlders after dark" tape we made.

You did get your copy, didn't you?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Confessions: the waitress brought my sandwich with fries, so I figured she made a mistake and just started eating it. But I guess it was really vu's sandwich, and then I felt bad, but I'd already bitten into it, so I kept it.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
I was able to get most of my haul into my luggage although I did have to ship a few things and leave some freebies at front desk of the hotel.

Stu you know we're supposed to keep our mouths shut about the tape, the tabloids would have a field day if they ever got word of it.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:

Cali sleeps au naturel, and Des wears a lacey teddy... Who knew?

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ActorLad:
Stu you know we're supposed to keep our mouths shut about the tape, the tabloids would have a field day if they ever got word of it.

Oops. [Good]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

So that's where my teddy went... [Mad]

Also, STU, for an imaginary poster, you sure do have a big mouth. [Wink] But I don't mind, since you're trying to save Pam from Judd.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
It's like a Steven King novel. Imaginary creatures may not be real, but they can still KILL YOU!!!!!!!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
quote:

What surprised me about Des and the exploits captured on the tape was how he managed to smuggle that sheep through airport security. [Eek!]
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Also, STU, for an imaginary poster, you sure do have a big mouth. [Wink] But I don't mind, since you're trying to save Pam from Judd.

I think most people are surprised at how loud and boisterous I can be in real life, especially considering how meek and mild I am on the boards. [Embarrassed]
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm glad the con has brought you back to active posting, STU. I've read so much about you since I've joined up, but have rarely had the chance to interact with you till now.

Meeting you in person was nice, too. [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Definitely! It was a great meet-up. I only wish it had been longer...
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.