Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 52)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Latern Lads wife is a hottie btw if your into that sort of thing.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I was having problems posting pics too till i started using ImageShack which i found in Grey's File Storage thread
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LanternLad
Writer & artist for www.DC2universe.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LanternLad   Author's Homepage   Email LanternLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Photobucket is not accepting new free members until December 1st... Just thought you might wanna know.

--------------------
Lantern Lad
In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night... Long Live the Legion
Check out my other writings at: www.DC2universe.com

From: OA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
well theres something I didn't know

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by CreativityKid:
Hi Folks,

Been trying to post a picture too ... But every time I go to the Album, I get an "incorrect password" error message.

What am I doing wrong?

- Mike

When you joined Legion World, you were E-mailed a password and user name. Make sure that you go back, right click and copy your password, and then go to the album and paste your password in. The album did NOT automatically give me my correct password for my user name. Hope this helps!
[Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CreativityKid
Legion of Substitute Heroes Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CreativityKid   Email CreativityKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Using ImageShack (Thanks, Dedman!)...

-

From: Pawtucket, RI | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
good to see you got your pic up CK....but grey is really the guy you should be thanking; i was just passing along his info
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

i promised pics once my head was shaved
its shaved now, so here are some poor quality shots from my webcam

-  -

PolarBoy

were you or are you now currently the lead singer of REM?

--------------------

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Beagz:
Matthew - I'm glad you finally posted some more pics!!! The princess was becoming quite .... anxious about wanting more pics.

i aim to please [Wink]

actually i've found some more that i haven't posted before .... stay tuned, you may see them later [Wink]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Elvis Lad:
Could this man be anymore beautiful !!! Cripes!!

Forrest

[Embarrassed] i just take a good photograph !!! i don't look like that in "real life" [Smile]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
quote:
Originally posted by Elvis Lad:
Could this man be anymore beautiful !!! Cripes!!

Forrest

I had the pleasure of meeting him in person, and let me tell you, his warmness and sweet demeanor make him even more beautiful!
[Embarrassed] thank's lil'rhino [Embarrassed]

and you're beautiful too [Hug] !!!

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

it's cool seeing all these new pictures of LEGIONWORLD members !!!

keep them coming .....

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

okay !! i "found" a few pictures that i hadn't posted before !!

these were all around mid spring / summer time [ as my hair is much shorter in these pictures !! ]

i'm thinking of going back to this style ?? the longer style is a bit hit or miss for me !!! i like it some days, and then the next i wanna cut it ??

-

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

the hair is a little longer now ....

-

Matthew.

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.