Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Excuse me while I kiss this guy! (Page 51)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  91  92  93   
Author Topic: Excuse me while I kiss this guy!
Scottybones
Passive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottybones   Author's Homepage   Email Scottybones         Edit/Delete Post     
Well...
After actually going back and reading the entire post...i have a few comments to make...
First its sad that some of these hotties dropped from conversation and haven't been logged on in a while.
Ferroboy...hmmm...u are 6 days older than me so i guess that would make me 'younger' than you but i am definitely on your way to sandy Hook so you should stop by and say hey sometime.
Polorboy- i have to refute your comment on the Leo being the sex sign. That would be scorpio, Leo is ruled by the sun but its body part is actually i beleive the stomach...agian..he he...scorpio would be the genitalia & the throat ( what a great combo) and it is the hosue of sex that we are ruled by...and I only know this cause iwas raised by Mother Eath herself that related everything to the stars...."mom i dont feel good. thats because your mars is trining your scorpio while mercury is retrograde. ummm....ok?" And i ha ha...am the whore of the zodiac ...the scorpio.
Paris...rugby F*CKING rules. I played for the gotham knights and now that i have insurance again, I will be actively playing again this fall season. Hoo-ha.
Anyboday wanna get naked with me now?
Scotty b

From: new jersey | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Elvis Lad:
ooops...I lost my shirt..

You're not too cold? I can warm you up if you are

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
ahhh scottybones... well, there are always possibilities as they say [Smile]

Don't forget our other thread "the Legion cub house"

-

I really have to do new pictures...

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Boy's Boi
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy's Boi   Email Ultra Boy's Boi         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Paris and Beagz! I'll try to get some more in my album soon.
ScottyB - you offer to get naked? How could I refuse? (Parental note: just for art study purposes only! hah! No, I really can't say that with a straight face.)
So, where can I go to get information on how we make these cute little Legionnaire icons? I want to make one of guys kissing.

From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably the best way to do it is to contact Gary/Nightcrawler. I think he's the one that does a lot of the avatars.

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

PS

I'm still waitin' for more pics. =Ž

--------------------
-----

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

everyone is hungry for pics...

But how about some kissing?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Scottybones
Passive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottybones   Author's Homepage   Email Scottybones         Edit/Delete Post     
Kissing?
Bring it on.....

scotty b

From: new jersey | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottybones
Passive

ps: ill give you my pic Beagz...just let me know where to send it.....

scotty b

Quislet, Esq Quislet, Esq has just turned 59
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Boy's Boi:
Thanks, Paris and Beagz! I'll try to get some more in my album soon.
ScottyB - you offer to get naked? How could I refuse? (Parental note: just for art study purposes only! hah! No, I really can't say that with a straight face.)
So, where can I go to get information on how we make these cute little Legionnaire icons? I want to make one of guys kissing.

We do have this icon [Holt]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Scottybones:
Ferroboy...hmmm...u are 6 days older than me so i guess that would make me 'younger' than you but i am definitely on your way to sandy Hook so you should stop by and say hey sometime.

No problem. With my old job I could only get down there on random days when I had off. My current job has me off on weekends (except for the occasional Saturday).

quote:
Scotty b

Tease. I could get naked, but I'm all alone. [Frown]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pariscub:
everyone is hungry for pics...

But how about some kissing?

From across the Atlantic, this is the best I can do: [Holt]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

awww thanks Dan, I needed that [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Scottybones:
Well...
Polorboy- i have to refute your comment on the Leo being the sex sign. That would be scorpio, Leo is ruled by the sun but its body part is actually i beleive the stomach...agian..he he...scorpio would be the genitalia & the throat ( what a great combo) and it is the hosue of sex that we are ruled by...and I only know this cause iwas raised by Mother Eath herself that related everything to the stars...."mom i dont feel good. thats because your mars is trining your scorpio while mercury is retrograde. ummm....ok?" And i ha ha...am the whore of the zodiac ...the scorpio.
Scotty b

Not to cause trouble cause I would love to talk astrology till the cows come home (Which they do when they want to be feed or milked strangly enough) I was going from memory so you are probably right about scorpio ruling the genitals. However the fire signs control energy and Leo is definetly the sign of fast sweaty sex. Water signs are to do with emotion so I would say Scorpio while also a sexual sign is more to do with sensuality and love.

as for the nudity pm the pics please [Wink]

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

And for those of you wanting to know what the mega-hunky Scottybones looks like ...

-

and

-

The rest of 'em are currently sittin' in my album here ... but I may be movin' 'em to geocities or something VERY SOON to help save a little space on this server.

--------------------
-----

This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  91  92  93   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.