Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 51)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And I think my only hope for advancement for the foreseeable future is *because* Scott is no longer posting. This means that I may be able to overtake him sometime next year. Also, if OM takes another lengthy sabbatical, I might overtake him, as well; however, OM came back with a vengeance last spring and may do so again.

Like Lardy, though, I'd rather not overtake people simply because they've stopped posting. The friendly competition that the list generates among posters should not be taken too seriously.

Incidently, I've completed preliminary work on a Top 40 of 2010 list, which ranks people solely in terms of how we did this past year. It's not ready to be posted yet, but there are some surprises. Lemme just say that No. 1 is not who you think it is.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm...I posted more in Nov. then I thought I did.

Now that I'm almost completely qualified to run my area at work and my steam exams are out of the way I can concentrate on more important things, like message boards and video games [Big Grin]

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
^ [LOL] at deddy!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Go with what's important Deddy.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
And I think my only hope for advancement for the foreseeable future is *because* Scott is no longer posting. This means that I may be able to overtake him sometime next year. Also, if OM takes another lengthy sabbatical, I might overtake him, as well; however, OM came back with a vengeance last spring and may do so again.

Like Lardy, though, I'd rather not overtake people simply because they've stopped posting. The friendly competition that the list generates among posters should not be taken too seriously.

Incidently, I've completed preliminary work on a Top 40 of 2010 list, which ranks people solely in terms of how we did this past year. It's not ready to be posted yet, but there are some surprises. Lemme just say that No. 1 is not who you think it is.

Can't wait to see the top of 2010. That'll be cool to see who comes out in the top 10.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Have no fear, after 8 months of memorizing massive amounts of material both for my job and steam exams I'm long over-due for lots of unwinding.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

I cannot wait for the Christmas vacation to rack up a good month.
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Can't wait to see the top of 2010. That'll be cool to see who comes out in the top 10.

Agreed, I think it will be a pretty interesting list.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:

You mean, it's NOT cleome? [Confused]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
My money's on Dev and his autographed, framed 8 X 10 of Erin Gray.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Not sure if I'll that close to the top, I had a good couple months...but a few off months as well.
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
An interesting tidbit: Kid Prime and Mattropolis are tied at 24th for the second month.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

That is odd.
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
What's even odder is that Kippers and Matt each posted twice last month. This is odd for Matt because he's been one of the more prolific posters this year; it's odd for Kippers because he's hardly posted at all for the last few years.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

The LWMB Top 40 of 2010 is now available.

--------------------

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.