Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 51)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
lol @ dog

AND a pic with the holy grail....i mean the stanley cup....excellent!!!!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, all. My wife, Randi, made the costume for Earl. We called him "Earlock Holmes" and we won the costume contest at Petsmart.

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Me like doggies.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Another picture of Earlock Holmes, my faithful bloodhound pup.

-

--------------------

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
My dogs (when I had them) would never have put up with this. My beagle could work with a sweater in winter, but only because he was a native of Arizona and absolutely hated the cold in Philadelphia.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool pics so does you dog solve mysteries or just steal capes. Cute family as well and you don't have to worry there is no way that boy is the milk mans.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Earlock Holmes

ha ha ha ha ha

What else would we expect from a Coluan but owning the smartest dog on the planet?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LanternLad
Writer & artist for www.DC2universe.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LanternLad   Author's Homepage   Email LanternLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't quite know how to post a pic on the board here... so I posted it in the album. My wife & I on vacation in Hawaii last July.

Went to Comic-Con on Thursday, landed in Hawaii on Friday morning. My wife kept telling me to quit my bitchin' we go to Comic-Con every year...

>sigh<

Here's the link... Hope it works.
http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/album.pl?photo=00000716/Picture_002.jpg

--------------------
Lantern Lad
In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night... Long Live the Legion
Check out my other writings at: www.DC2universe.com

From: OA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5

Latern Lad, as I was helped, so shall I pass that help on. To post your pic here, use the full reply form. There are a bunch of white buttons next to the instant graemlins. One says IMAGE. After you copy your link from the album, take out the cgi-bin/, the .pl?photo=, and your pic should show here. EXAMPLE-your pic would be:

http://www.legionworld.net/ album /00000716/Picture_002.jpg but without the spaces before and after album

--------------------

Brainiac 5

quote:
Originally posted by LanternLad:
Don't quite know how to post a pic on the board here... so I posted it in the album. My wife & I on vacation in Hawaii last July.

Went to Comic-Con on Thursday, landed in Hawaii on Friday morning. My wife kept telling me to quit my bitchin' we go to Comic-Con every year...

>sigh<

Here's the link... Hope it works.
http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/album.pl?photo=00000716/Picture_002.jpg

here's your pic:  -

--------------------

Brainiac 5

and once again, the Legion helps its own. Thanks, Lightning Lad!

[Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined]

--------------------

LanternLad
Writer & artist for www.DC2universe.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LanternLad   Author's Homepage   Email LanternLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Lightning Lad & Brainy!

--------------------
Lantern Lad
In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night... Long Live the Legion
Check out my other writings at: www.DC2universe.com

From: OA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CreativityKid
Legion of Substitute Heroes Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CreativityKid   Email CreativityKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Folks,

Been trying to post a picture too ... But every time I go to the Album, I get an "incorrect password" error message.

What am I doing wrong?

- Mike

From: Pawtucket, RI | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Great pic, LanternLad! Looks like you two must have been having fun in Hawaii!

The photo album puts some strange password in that is incorrect. First, you have to login to the photo album and change the password to your regular Legion World password. From that point on, the photo album should remember you. You'll also be able to link that pic to this thread. I've found the Firefox browser to be especially useful in doing this because it let me click on the picture and then click "Copy Image Location", which I can then use to post the pic here via the Full Reply Form.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Guys by far the easiest way to post on this or any other forum is to open an account at www.photobucket.com It's free and once you have uploaded your pic it has an url address which you just copy and paste to your post.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.