Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences (Page 50)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: 2008: the ultimate MEET-UP at San Diego: wrap-up, pics and sharing experiences
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ActorLad:
I got back last night (after quite a few hours of delays) and after unpacking conked out. I had a fantastic time hanging out with you all and definately want to do it again sometime. I'll try to get my pics uploaded over the next few days.

Hey AL, did you get all your purchases home on the plane, or did you have to ship some of it to yourself?

I managed to fit everything I got into two carry-ons and two checked pieces, but just barely. Had I gotten anything else, I would probably have had to abandon some of my clothing in San Diego.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Except what you were wearing, hopefully...? [Embarrassed] [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Let's just be thankful it didn't come to that!

(Although I would have probably fashioned a loincloth out of all the random "freebies" I got -- i.e., postcards, zines, etc.)

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Hey AL, did you get all your purchases home on the plane, or did you have to ship some of it to yourself?

I managed to fit everything I got into two carry-ons and two checked pieces, but just barely. Had I gotten anything else, I would probably have had to abandon some of my clothing in San Diego.

Al had so much stuff in CJ's room that I had to help me carry it downstairs. I think that he had to give Gary money to ship it back to him.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

The box for the complete Fin Fang Foom set alone was a killer! Add in a King Greyskull and a few Gigantas, and you're definitely looking at UPS...
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
Well, here are the best of my photos. If anyone wants hi-res versions, send me a PM, and I'd be happy to send you the full-size version. They're pretty big.

Finally got Photobucket to let me see them. They're great!
We still haven't had anyone post a high-rez copy of the Saturday morning group shot yet, though.

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ravenette84
here by somewhat popular demand

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ravenette84   Author's Homepage   Email Ravenette84         Edit/Delete Post     
Just wanted to give everyone I saw the short two days I was at con a big "HI", and a "sorry" since I didn't get to say bye.
It was an un-planned departure by all means ( I was supposed to be there till Monday).
I had so much fun the little bit of time I got to spend with all of you so thanks for that!
I can't wait for another chance to see you again some time.
*hugs all around*

--------------------
Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning!

From: San Leandro, California | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Let's just be thankful it didn't come to that!

(Although I would have probably fashioned a loincloth out of all the random "freebies" I got -- i.e., postcards, zines, etc.)

Very Project Runway of you.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ravenette84:
Just wanted to give everyone I saw the short two days I was at con a big "HI", and a "sorry" since I didn't get to say bye.
It was an un-planned departure by all means ( I was supposed to be there till Monday).
I had so much fun the little bit of time I got to spend with all of you so thanks for that!
*hugs all around*

I was a little concerned and was going to PM you actually. I hope all is well by you... it was great seeing you again!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
One day when I was having breakfast, a family came in. Two of the little boys were playing with action figures (Btman and Martian Manhunter) They held the two figures face to face next to each other. Then one of the boys made a kissing sound.

See what allowing gay couples to marry causes. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

BTW, does anyone still have a copy of The Gay Agenda to mail to the 700 club? [Wink]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ravenette84:
*hugs all around*

Raven, it was great meeting you and getting to hang with you for a while. Just so everyone knows, Raven wears the coolest geta!

[Hug] [Hug] [Hug]
The Other R-Bird [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
All day yesterday and Monday, I could still feel that home-made Legion flight ring on my finger. I still get twinges.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

After 3.25 years of talk and planning, it was over in the blink of an eye. I truly regret leaving Sunday.
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
At least he did before that 5.6 earthquake hit southern CA. [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.