Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kill This Thread VI: The 24-Hour Version, Part II (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Kill This Thread VI: The 24-Hour Version, Part II
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
True enough. Terry Farrell's next role was on Becker with Ted Danson who is married to Mary Steenbergen whose ex-husband is Malcolm McDowell whose nephew is Alexander Siddig (Dr. Bashir on DS9).

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Terry Farrell now lives in Hershey, PA.

I was born near Philadelphia, PA.

[ December 04, 2011, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Fanfic Lady ]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've only been to Pennsylvania a few times. I went to a conference in Philadelphia years ago. It was a pretty neat city. It was in January, so I bought a wool scarf (which I still have) at the-then Lord and Taylor store (now Macy's) which had originally been Wanamaker's. This store has a huge pipe organ in it on which short concerts are played twice daily.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
In one of the first comic books I ever read, the Disney ducks get trapped inside the pipes of a gigantic pipe organ, and they float up and down as the villain plays the organ.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The 24 hour rule of this thread is a good one. Eventually, I want to see a 3 hour version or something equally as crazy!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

I can see the headline already:

"Donald Duck, Potential Thread-Killer!"

[LOL]

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
"If you don't like duck, you're rather stuck!"

[Calamity King]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

"So sorry, duck's off!"

--------------------

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm thinking that I might splurge on Xmas and order us some Peking Duck. That is, if my job lasts through years' end. I love duck and Chinese food, but have never tried Peking Duck.

[Hmmm?]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Lily Allen: "Then we'll get a Choinese an' wotch TV."

--------------------

cleome46

I can't remember what movie we saw last Christmas Day, but it definitely wasn't a "Christmas Movie."

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

I'm expecting the DVD of "Leviathan*" as a Christmas gift -- definitely NOT a Christmas movie.

*An underwater hybrid of Alien and The Thing that rises above its derivative roots thanks to its gloriously glossy over-production. They don't make 'em like they used to...oh, 1989, how I miss you.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

My all-time favorite Christmas movie is The Bishop's Wife with Cary Grant, Loretta Young and (the Patron Saint of the Miscasting Classics Thread) David Niven.

On the other hand, the less said about that horrific remake from the '90s with Whiney Houston, the better.

--------------------

cleome46

At some point, Victor/Victoria became my go-to movie for Christmas Eve viewing. But my cassette of it is probably shot, so no go this year.

Maybe I can unearth that copy of CT's Santa Claus Conquers the Martians if I start looking now...

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
This is always a good time of year to view Meet John Doe!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.